Chapter 25

It's summer vacation, the training camp is coming up soon. I've been spending time training, with Bakugo, or friends. The girls from 1-A had talked about using the pool at the school. Today that's what we where doing and it turned out all of 1-A would be at the pool. We had to wear the schools swim suits but its not that bad. They where a dark blue, full body that stopped at our knees, with a white and red strip that ran down the sides. My hair was pulled back into a braid. The girls and I where playing volleyball. We where all giggling and yelling as we where passing the ball back and forth. I set the ball and sent it towards Uraraka. We had just gotten out of the pool when I heard there was going to be a race. Between the boys, Katsuki and Kirishima had just shown up. He's competitive side was coming out and was saying he was going to beat Midoriya and Todoroki. The first line up was Mineta, Tokoyami, Koda, Katsuki and Kaminari.

"All right everyone, on your mark! Get set!" Momo blew the whistle, they took off Bakugo didn't even touch the water, he just flew through the air and made it to the side in an instant. The second one had Todoroki in it, I chuckled a little when Todoroki wasn't even wet either, he never touched the pool. The last group Midoriya was in, he was up against Iida, who also wasn't in the pool, so Midoriya used his quirk to make him faster. Iida and Midoriya where neck and neck but Midoriya just passed him and won the race. I smiled and clapped with the others as they cheered. Next thing I know I'm being put in a head lock. I yelped with a smile. Knowing it was Kirishima. 

"Kiri!" I yelled laughing. I was pushing against him, trying to get him to let go. I seen Katsuki smirking at us, he knew we where close friends so he wasn't going to get mad at him for doing this. "Kiri! You're going to mess up my hair even more than it already is!" 

"Oh? What are you going to do about it?" He questioned. 

"This." I landed a swift punch to the in side of his thigh and he quickly let go, saying 'ow' over and over again. 

"It's time for the final race." Iida said causing all of us to look at him. "Bakugo. Todoroki. Midoriya. As winners of each heat you'll fight for first place. Understand?" Midoriya and Todoroki answered with a 'yes' and 'got it'. 

"Listen up, Scarface. Don't you dare hold back like you did at the sports festival. Bring everything you've got!" Katsuki said, looking at Todoroki. We where all cheering for them. 

"Come on Katsuki!" I yelled with smile. As I was also cheering for Midoriya and Todoroki. 

"Now, on your marks. Get set!" Iida blew the whistle, but they all just fell in the water. I was shocked.

"It's five PM. Your authorized pool time is officially over." Aizawa said walking towards us. "Hurry up and go home." 

"Oh come on Aizawa, just wait for a one second." I say looking at him. He just sent me a look meaning more training for me later. I groaned.

       After we got changed, I waited from Kirishima and Katsuki. When they finally got changed we started walking home. 

"Damn it! I can't believe he stopped the race like that." Katsuki said kicking a rock.

"Yeah, I know how you feel but cool your blasters, man. Those two aren't just your opponents, you know. They're our friends. " Kirishima said. Katsuki's arm came to rest over my shoulders and pulled me closer to him.

"Shut up!" Katsuki yelled at him. "I don't care if they're my classmates or not. I won't let them get ahead of me. Isn't that what it means to be number one? To be the best, I'll have to be stronger than All Might. It's only a matter of time." I smiled lightly and rubbed his back with the arm that was wrapped around his back.We had dropped Kirishima back off at home.