Chapter 32

As we where running, the balls where being thrown at us, I was able to use my quirk to protect the majority of us from the balls the Midoriya missed with his kick, no one got tagged. The wall dropped as the balls stopped my vines rest on my arms.

"We've got this, you guys! Show them what UA can do!" Midoriya yelled at us.

"Yeah!" We all answered, I was in my fighting position ready to do what I needed to do. My vines where itching to be used, probably because I was waiting for them to make a move. A guy through balls under the ground, so they where coming to hit us under ground, my legs where the ones that had targets because of my Quirk. Jiro used her quirk to break the ground so we could see the balls coming at us. The balls launched up, going straight for Mineta, Mina saved him using her acid. Tokoyami tried to attack the blonde from earlier, but she sunk into her body. I watched Shindo. He knelt to the ground hands flat on the ground. 

"Maximum force! Tremoring Earth!" He yelled, the ground started to break apart and collapse on it's self. My vines dug into the rock I was on, keeping me in place, as rocks flew up around us. When I landed I was by myself, so my first instinct was to find somebody to be with. So I started to look around and run to try and find someone. I did my best to hide behind the big rocks, I kept my feet light and quiet so I didn't attract any attention. I looked forward and seen a ball heading towards my right leg, which was on the ground. I quickly kicked off the ground and used my vines to pulled myself up on top of the rock.

"Hello, pretty girl." It was Shindo. "Flower of Class A. Kohana Kobayashi." He added on looking up at me. I kneeled down, hiding my targets the best I could. 53 people have already passed, I need to step up my game here. "By yourself I see. To bad your boy-toy isn't here to save you." He chuckled, he used his quirk to destroy the rock I was on. I jumped from the rock, creating a wave of vines under me, pushing them to go fast to get away. I looked behind me to see, him destroying the ground, and it was approaching quickly. I'm at a disadvantage, when he destroys the ground, I can't really use my Quirk to get me places, I'm not in the right setting. I looked around, I seen I was approaching the city portion. Perfect, I shot my arm out and hooked to a pillar, I jumped off of the wave and swung into the city, I landed safely on my feet. I walked quietly around the city area. I moved quickly, until I literally ran right into Todoroki. 

"Kohana?" He asked. 

"Todoroki, I got split up from the group, so I'm gonna tag along with you." I say to him, looking around. He nodded his head and we started quickly moving to find people to target. We where jogging around, when a ball was thrown at us, Todoroki stopped it with his fire. 

"That was pretty good! Just what I'd expect from the runner up of the UA Sports Festival." A guy in red said standing on top of a cylinder thing. "The name's Todoroki, right? And..... Kobayashi, or Kohana, is how your prefer it. I can't believe you're out here wandering around all by yourselves. You must be really confident."

"But even if they are from UA High acting by themselves is just asking for trouble." Another guy said. 

"A ten-on-two fight. They don't stand a chance." A girl says. 

"This is great. Now we don't have to fins opponents." Todoroki said, I nodded my head getting ready to fight. Balls where being thrown at us, I used a wall to stop the balls that where coming at me. My vines made quick work and trapped some people. In my right hand I held a ball. The guy in the red ninja like outfit threw a piece of metal at us, it grew large, it was like a bolt. Todoroki stopped the bolt in front of us, the guy started throwing nails and more bolts at us. The ice was breaking, I used vines to help try and keep the wall together the best I could. The ice broke so did my vines under the pressure, luckily my arm didn't. We had to move out of the way, I used a wave of vines, it carried me away from the nails and bolts. I had to think, I stood on top of my vines behind to Todoroki, I sent my vines under the ground in hopes of making a sneak attack against these people. I crouched low, prepared for anything. They broke the ice, even if I could just protect us, then Todoroki could fight. They finally started to attack.