Chapter 9

I sat in my seat, my uniform on, my head resting in my hand as I talked with Kirishima, Mina and Kaminari. They were talking about us being in the news, everyone probably seen me, crying in the back ground, or just looking hurt in general. I subconsciously rubbed my right arm that was propping up head with my left hand.

"Everyone probably seen me crying in the background." I mumbled placing my head down on my desk top. I felt a pat on my back from Kirishima. 

"Attention! Homeroom class is about to begin! Everyone stop talking and take your seats." Iida said. I lifted my head to look at him. 

"Uh, we're all sitting." Kirishima stated as we all looked at Iida.

"Yeah, you're the only one standing." Sero added. Iida took a seat, kind of angry at himself. The door slid open, and I seen Aizawa. 

"What are you doing?" I asked him, over everyone. "You are supposed to be at home." I added. He ignored me completely. I face palmed as I watched him limp over to the podium. 

"My well being is irrelevant." He grumbled. "What's more important is that your fight isn't over yet. The UA Sports Festival is about to start." I had completely forgotten about that. How am I going to train if Aizawa is out of  commission to train me. I ran a hand threw my hair. I could train with other students, yeah, that would actually be perfect. I would be fighting against my classmates. 

"Is it really such a good idea to hold the sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" Jiro asked. 

"They could attack once we're all in the same place." Ojiro added. 

"Apparently, the administration thinks this is a good way to show that the threat has been handled and our school is safer than ever. Plus they're beefing up security compared to past years. This event is a huge opportunity for all students at UA. It's not something we can cancel because of a few villains." 

"Uh, I'm sorry, but why not?" Mineta asked. "It's just a sports festival!" I ran a hand through my hair. Mina pulled on it lightly. 

"How are you going to train with your uncle being how he is?" She asked. 

"I mean, I can train by myself or with others. Its not really that big of a deal." I say back to her as I leaned back to talk to her. 

"Our sports festival is one of the most watched events in the entire world. In the past, everyone obsessed over the Olympic games. But then Quirks started appearing. Now, the Olympics have been drastically reduced in terms of scale and viewership. For anyone who cares about competition, there's only one tournament that matters. The UA Sports Festival." Aizawa said, I nodded my head along with him. I zoned out on trying to figure out how I'm going to be training with out Aizawa.

      Lunch time rolled around. I huffed lightly, as I stretched in my seat. 

"That villain stuff sucked, sure, but I'm pumped for these games!" Kirishima said. I stood up from my seat and leaned against Mina's who still sat in her chair. Everyone was so excited for the festival, even I was, Uraraka was pretty pumped up for it as well. I looked over and seen Bakugo sitting there quietly, not looking at one, or seeming to be excited, more like thinking. 

"Hey, you okay?" I asked as I walked over to him. He seemed kind of startled by me approaching him. 

"I'm fine." He muttered, his red eyes meeting my green eyes. 

"Well, everyone's going to lunch, you wanna walk down together?" He grumbled at my question but got up and we walked down. 

"What are you going to do about training?" He asked looking at me. I shrugged.