Chapter 46

This morning, I had a hard time eating, but I was able to choke it down before we headed out. We had arrived at The Nighteye Agency, where Nighteye explained everything to us. I stood next to Midoriya as we listened to what Nighteye said. 

"Huh?! The Eri girl is in their stronghold?" Rock Lock questioned.

"By strong hold, you mean...." Fat Gum questioned also. 

"The residence of the head of the Hassaikai." Ryukyu said. 

"What, so our investigations were for nothing?" Rock Lock quizzed, he was really a negative man, isn't he? 

"No, we were able to get new information, as well." Nighteye said, trying to ease Rock Lock. 

"How were you able to confirm this?" Fat Gum asked. Nighteye placed a figuring or a toy on the table in front of him, it was very very girly and sparkly. 

"A member of the Hassaikai went to a nearby department store the other day and bought playthings aimed at young girls." Nighteye explained. 

"Huh?" 

"What the heck...?" Rock Lock had also questioned after Fat Gum. 

"Maybe he just likes things like that! There are all types in this world, Nighteye! Anyway, why did you buy one, too?" Fat Gum questioned. 

"No, he said something that no one who has that sort of hobby would say--" Nighteye explained the story, that he had used his Quirk to find where this guy was going, and the questions the guy asked. 

"You ended up using Foresight anyway?!" Rock Lock questioned immediately, obviously not to happy about it.

"I believe I said I would use it once we narrowed it down so that we could be sure." Nighteye corrected him. 

"Anyway, this means it's been decided, right?" Fat Gum questioned.

"We know for sure when they'll be there thanks to our stakeouts." Centipeder said. 

"We also worked with the police to get a warrant. And all that's left..." Bubble Girl was cut off by Fat Gum. 

"...is to get in there!" Fat Gum exclaimed. 

"He took my line!" Bubble Girl said, shocked.

"Deku, Kohana." I heard someone whisper, Midoriya and I both turned our heads to see Uraraka, Kirishima and Tsu looking at us with smiles. We had both smiled back and nodded our heads at them.

"Midoriya, Kohana." We had both turned our head to the other side and seen Mirio. "-- Let's do this! We're gonna do it!" Mirio exclaimed swinging his arms from side to side. 

"What's with those moves?!" Midoriya questions. 

"Mirio stop, you are going to hit someone." I say trying to keep his arms from moving. He wasn't listening to me, and continued to do it. 

"We're gonna do it! We're gonna do it!" Mirio kept repeating, I couldn't help but smile as he did it. He finally stopped and stood up straight, shooting his fist up in the air. "Let's do this!" He had everyone's attention now. The U.A students, including Mirio, Midoriya, and I stood around talking to each other. Hado and I struck up a conversation. We were soon changing into our hero uniforms. I ran my hand over the marbled fabric of my sleeve, smoothing it out. I took a deep breath through my nose as I looked up at the ceiling. 

"This time, for sure." I mumbled. I walked out of the locker room, I took my place between Mirio and Midoriya.

"Now, let us go!" Nighteye said, as soon as he seen me enter it with the group.