Chapter 15

I sat leaned forward, like I always have been, my water bottle in my hands.

"Welcome to the final battle of the UA High School Sports Festival! In just a moment here, we'll see which first years come out on top!" Mic yelled. It was Bakugo and Todoroki. I was wondering how this fight is going to turn out. The battle begun, Todoroki was the first to attack with ice. 

"Do you think he's going to use his left side?" Midoriya asked me quietly. 

"I'm not sure. I doubt it. He seemed pretty shaken up after the battle with you. He swore not to use his left side, but you got him to do it." I say to him. I could see Bakugo trying to block the attack. The Ice stopped and I couldn't see Bakugo at all. 

"His ice attacks are being more controlled." I say. 

"He's being cautious." Midoriya added after me. You could hear muffled explosions which means the ice didn't even touch Bakugo. It was very muffled, everyone was quiet the only sound heard was Bakugo explosions. The ice finally gave, he got the ice out of the way causing it to fly everywhere. They went at each other, Bakugo had launched himself out and away from the ice towards Todoroki. Todoroki went to touch him to freeze him, but Bakugo dodged the attack, grabbing Todoroki by the hair and shoulder, he flipped him over and threw him, Todoroki saved himself with the ice to keep him from going out of the ring. He was basically making a wave of ice to ride on, Bakugo went to attack, Todoroki, with his right side busy, grabbed Bakugo with his left hand. 

"Use your left side. Do it, Shoto!" Endeavor yelled at Todoroki. Todoroki of course refused and just simply threw Bakugo away from him. My fingers crossed in front of me, the best they could with a cast on it, my water bottle hung on my ring finger on my left hand, as I watched. Bakugo was trying to get Todoroki to use his left side on him. 

"There's no way he's going to do it." I muttered. 

"C'mon, Todoroki! Don't give up! Do your best!" Midoriya yelled. With just that Todoroki started using his left side. Bakugo was able to spin his body fast enough to create a tornado like smoke as he flew threw the air. Todoroki held out his left hand, fire ablaze. But it deminished as Todoroki looked down at the ground with a sad look on his face, Bakugo touched the ice and a huge explosion happened. A shocked look came to my face, wind blew my hair back from the explosion, the smoke from the explosion still covered the platform and I couldn't see anything. The smoke cleared, showing Bakugo laying on his stomach and Todoroki laying on a pile of ice clearly knocked out of the ring and out cold. Bakugo stood up and started walking towards Todoroki. He soon started running, he grabbed the unconscious Todoroki by the collar of his neck. 

"You stop messing around. This isn't a real win for me unless you try harder! It can't end this way. Now get up!" He yelled at Todoroki. I got a text message, I looked at it and it was from Aizawa telling me to go down to the arena. I stood up, water bottle in hand. 

"Kohana?" I heard Midoriya questioned. I just simply walked away from my seat and took off down the hallway and stairs. Midnight met me at the bottom of the stairs. 

"He'll be waking up soon." She said, she had to use her Quirk on him to just calm him down and knock him out. I sat at the edge of the bed that he was on. Closer to his head, I brushed his hair with my fingers. His head moved a little from the pillow so it rested in my lap. I looked up and seen Midnight, Aizawa and All Might standing there looking at me. 

"He has so much pride." I smiled lightly. "It's not surprising that he didn't count this as a win." I spoke quietly. "But that doesn't make him bad. Not even close. Everyone looks at him like he's the bad guy, but he's not. Just misunderstood. He's changing, he's always going to have a fiery personality. Even if other don't I have faith in him to become a good hero." My fingers brushed through his surprisingly soft hair. He slowly started to stir. As soon as his eyes opened he was in a fiery rage.