Chapter 7

We all stood outside as the detective took a head count. I stood next to Bakugo, who was the one who held me as I cried, yes it was awkward for him, but he stayed put as I did. I slowly walked up to the detective. 

"Your teachers said to keep you here until your uncle is stable. For now, just focus on your arm, one of the teachers will get you when its okay to see your uncle." He said, patting my back lightly. 

"I just want to know if he's going to be okay." I whispered quietly, tears in my eyes, I looked at the ground. 

"Aizawa is going to be perfectly fine." He said. "You know how that man is. He isn't going to be leaving anytime soon, especially with his niece still needing him." He rubbed my back one more time before turning away from me and going to talk to some of the pro heroes. 

"Kohana?" I heard Mina's voice sound from behind me. I whipped my eyes quickly, folding my arms to hide myself. I turned my head and looked at her. I could see some of the students behind her watching quietly. 

"I'm fine." I mumbled quietly. 

"Let's get these students back to the main campus. They've been through a lot. We don't need to question them right away." The detective said. 

"Detective. What about Mr. Aizawa?" Tsu asked hopping up to him. 

"The bone in his arms are splintered and he's got facial fracturing. Fortunately there doesn't seem to be any serious brain damage. But, his orbital floor has been almost completely destroyed. We have no way of knowing if his eyesight will be impaired once he's healed up." The Detective's phone said. My shoulders dropped once I heard what had happened to him. 

"Well, you heard the man." Detective said. I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders, another wave of tears came to my eyes but never left. I placed my head on the persons shoulder. 

"Um, sir, what about Thirteen?" Mina asked. 

"There's no need to worry there. Despite some pretty bad lacerations to the back, Thirteen is gonna pull through, good as new. And All Might is without any serious injuries. He's in the nurse's office right now. Recovery Girl's power should be all the treatment he needs." 

"What about Deku?!" Uraraka asked. 

"Midori... Ah, Recovery Girl is taking care of him, too. He's fine." Detective said. "Speaking of which, Kohana, you need to go see Recovery Girl, and see about that arm. I'll take you to her." I lifted my head and slowly nodded, walking out from under the person's arm and following the detective to the cop car. So I was handed off to Midnight, so she could take me to the nurses office.  

         Midnight had dropped me off. 

"After this, we can go see Aizawa, I can't promise that he'll be awake, but, I think you need to see him." Midnight said quietly as we stood outside the door. I nodded my head at her. "Hey, he's gonna be fine." She said lifting up my chin with her finger. "He's always going to be fine, especially when he has you to take care of him." She brushed some stray hairs out of my face. "He needs you to be strong for him right now." 

"Okay." I say, just barely above a whisper. She let go of my chin and let me walk into the office. Recovery Girl and All Might both looked up at me as I walked in. I went and sat down carefully at the edge of Midoriya's bed, who was asleep. Neither of them said a word to me as I did. Recovery Girl rolled her chair over to me, and began to unwrap my arm. All Might sat there watching quietly. I looked down at my arm and seen it was fine. 

"That's good, this is very good." She said quietly. "Your muscles didn't receive anymore damage." She added looking up at me. My lip quivered slightly. "Oh, honey." She said.