Chapter 48

As we ran we ran up on body's, we broke through walls. Once we got to the spot where Mirio was, we seen him fighting Overhaul. Midoriya broke down the wall, and I went flying in, my vines wrapped around my fist tightly as I landed a straight on punch to Overhaul's face, sending him flying back. I stared at my fist for a second, noticing how strong the punch was. But what differed, I wasn't lending them my strength, they were giving me theirs instead. I stood by Lemillion with Midoriya, waiting for the next move, I looked around to see if I could spot Eri. 

"Eri is.. behind... me..." Mirio spoke, I looked behind him and seen Eri. 

"Okay, come on. We need to get you two somewhere safe." I say, grabbing on to Mirio, even though he was taller than I was, I was able to lead him to Eri with Nighteye right behind me. Nighteye, took Mirio off my shoulders. I gently cupped Eri's face, she had tears in her eyes. "It's okay, we will keep you safe. Nighteye is going to take good care of you, until we can get back to you." I wipe under her eye gently, as she leaned into my touch. 

"Emerald Rose!" Aizawa yelled. 

"Right!" I yelled. I let go Eri and ran over to him. We went running at Overhaul soon enough. Overhaul yelled at one of his followers to get up, out of respons, Aizawa pushed Midoriya and I away as a arrow like thing shot at us. I fell back on the ground near the body, I had moved just in time to avoid one of the arrows. I landed in a crouched position, I slid back a couple feet with the ground being like gravel almost, it made it hard to stick a landing. I watched as Midoriya went to punch him. 

"Deku! No!" I yelled at him trying to get him to stop. Just as I did, jagged, spiked rocks shot up from the ground, I jumped up with the best of my ability to avoid the rocks. The vines wrapped around me to create a protective layer, but it was to slow, one of the rocks stabbed my thigh. Not deep enough to do to much damage, but deep enough to impair my movements. "Shit." I muttered, I landed on the side of a rock, using the vines to keep me steady and out of sight. I pressed my hand against the wound, the white marbled fabric staining a deep red color. There was an explosion, the wind almost made me fall off the rock I was standing on. Among the smoke and wind you could see Overhaul shifting and forming as he took in one of his followers body, his eyes glowed red as he did so. 

"Now! I'll have you return Eri!" He yelled, his body had grown almost demonic, he had four arms, they all had claws, dark black lines grew on his face and arms. My eyes were wide, I removed my eyes from him to find Midoriya as quickly as possible. I spotted him, he was being held up by the rocks, I quickly made my way over to him. Midoriya's head snapped to me as soon as I arrived next to him. 

"Now is not the time to be shocked, we have to come up with a plan, Midoriya. We need to, and right now would be the best time to do it." I say to him as we looked at Overhaul. I looked over and seen Nighteye blocked by some of the spikes protecting Eri and Mirio, I looked around a little more to see if I could spot Aizawa anywhere, worry started to settle in when I couldn't find him anywhere, nor did I see the guy that attacked us earlier, the one with the white hood and the arrows. I looked back at the enemy in front of us. I hand landed a punch on him before, but when he used his quirk all his injuries disappeared. He was taunting Mirio. He mentioned something about his Quirk being forever lost, my eyes widened, my head snapped to Nighteye. 

"If you hadn't gotten involved you couldn't kept holding onto your dream. You lost your Quirk but persevered and as a result, your friends got caught up in this, and now you're all just going to die." He spoke, he went charging at the three. So I did what I thought was best, I took a running start, bouncing off the rocks, letting my vines go most of the work. 

"Stay away from them!" I screamed, as I jumped up in the air, using my injured leg, my vines grew to the ground, I watched as Overhaul turned his and soon enough he was flying back to where he was before, I fell to the ground, landing in a crouched position as Midoriya attacked him by pushing a rock at him with his hands, the rock crumbled at the impact as it made contact with Overhaul's hand. The rocks started to float around him, I jumped my way back up the rocks to get a closer look to see what we are dealing with. Midoriya went for another attack but that was blocked easily. His movements are hard to read that's for sure. Nighteye came rushing in, sending Midoriya back to Eri and Mirio. If I could just find the right opening to do that same kick again. I watched as Overhaul broke his arm apart to try and rebuild it again, I watch Nighteye glance up at me for a split second, giving me the go ahead. I built up my speed jumping around, before doing the same kick all over again, it caught Overhaul off guard again, he was sent flying back into a rock. He looked up at me, as I jumped through the rocks, I was keeping my distance on purpose.