🎅Christmas Special *Part One*🎅

It was Christmas eve, Katsuki and I lied in his bed in the dorms, the sun was just rising, today was the UA Christmas party. Everyone from every grade, every class, all the teachers are going to be there. Katsuki started stirring as the sunlight seeped into the curtains. I slowly sat up with a yawn.  

"Where are you going?" He questioned, his voice was husky and sleepy. I reached over and gently ran my hand through his hair. 

"Today's that Christmas party, and remember today as a class we decided to go shopping for nice clothes, and we need to do some last minute Christmas shopping for our families." I say to him rubbing my face. "And its a semi-formal attire for the party, I don't have a semi-formal dress. Let alone any dresses." Katsuki groaned lightly before rolling onto his back and sitting up completely. My legs swung over the side of the bed before I fully stood up. "Alright, I'm going to go get dressed, I'll meet you down in the common room." Before I could even take a single step towards the door, I was roughly pulled onto the bed. Katsuki's body covered mine completely as he lied on top of me. 

"Can't was just lay in bed for a little longer?" He asked, his face nuzzled into my neck, as he talked his hot breath brushed across my skin making me shiver lightly. I chuckled at him and rubbed his back lightly, he relaxed under my touch as I did. 

"Katsuki, we gotta get up. We have a lot of stuff to do today." He grunted at my comment not wanting to budge. Chuckling again, I gave in and snuggled into his warm body. There was a knock on the door before it opened, I turned my head and seen Kirishima. 

"Hey, guys. I know it's early but everyone's already up and getting ready." Kirishima said. 

"Come on, hot head. Time to get up." I say pushing on Katsuki lightly. He grunted not wanting to move. He was not a morning person at all, and could lay in bed all day everyday. I heard Kirishima chuckled before he closed the door. "Katsuki, get up. I will throw you on the floor." He grunted again not moving. "Alright you asked for it." I was able to push him off of me, but we ended up both falling on the floor because he refused to let go. He grunted as I landed on top of him, I started laughing. He finally let go of me, so I could go to my room and get ready. 

"If you aren't down in the common room by the time I'm done getting ready, I'm going to whip you." I say to him.

"Yeah, yeah. Go get ready Flower Girl." He said rolling his eyes. I left his room and went to mine, I got dressed in a pair of dark skinny jeans, boots, a long sleeved olive green shirt and grabbed my winter coat. I placed a black beanie on my head to help keep my ears warm. I was soon walking down the steps and heading to the common room, where mostly everyone was waiting, Katsuki was with the Bakusquad. 

"Good morning." I say walking over to the group. Mina bounded over to me and wrapped her arm around my waist. 

"I'm so excited to go shopping." She said, all the girls agreed. Aizawa stood in the common room with us. 

"Remember be back a few hours before the party starts. This is a semi-formal party, but do as you please." With that Aizawa sent us off. 

       We arrived at the mall, the girls went off in a different direction to head towards the dress store while the guys went to the tuxedo shop. 

"So are you and Katsuki going to match colors?" Mina asked grabbing my arm as we walked through the store, all the girls mostly stuck together as we looked for dresses. 

"I don't know, we didn't really discuss it." I say as I looked through the dresses. "But knowing us we might accidentally coordinated." Mina laughed at that knowing it was true, we usually accidentally do that.