Chapter 31

Later on that night all the girls sat in the common area. I was casually braiding my hair as we all talked about stuff. 

"Does it have to be this hard?" Mina asked, groaning. 

"Well, it's not called intensive training for nothing." Hagakure said, I nodded along with her.

"That's true. But it's strange to think there's one a week left before the exam." Momo said.

"Yao-momo, how's your ultimate move coming?" Hagakure asked.

"There's something I really wanna do, but my body just isn't ready yet. I need time to develop my Quirk and improve my general endurance." Momo said.

"How about you, Tsu?" My eyes moved to Tsu, as I finished tying off the braid. I covered my hands with the sweater I was wearing.

"I perfected a move that makes me even more froglike than before. I'm sure even you'd look surprised, Toru." Tsu answered.    

"What's your story, Ochaco?" I looked over at Uraraka and seen her kind of dazed, like she was thinking. 

"Hey, Ochaco." Tsu said tapping her arm making her jump, and yelp a little. I rose an eye brow at her. "You seem a little tense."

"No, it's nothing. Everything's going awesome. I'm just getting started." Uraraka said. "At least, that's how I'd usually be. The thing is recently my heart's been all stirred up about something." 

"It's love!" Mina said excitedly.  

"What did you say? Glove? Shove? Dove? Never even seen one, what's that?" Uraraka said, her face going bright pink.

"So, who is it? Midoriya or Iida? You're always hanging out with those two boys." Mina asked excitedly. 

"You've got it all wrong." Uraraka said covering her face, her hands glowed pink and started floating. "That's not it, I swear!" I watched her float around with a smile on my face. 

"Which one? Or someone else? Come on, spill!" Hagakure said. I shook my head. 

"Yeah, out with it. You know we're not gonna give up until we know." Jiro said.

"I swear, it's no one! Besides, it's no like I even know anything about dating." Uraraka yelled. 

"Guys, I'm sure if she would want to tell us she would. Leave her alone." I say chuckling a little.

"Yeah, it's not good to force an investigation." Tsu said agreeing with me. 

"They're right. More importantly, it's late. We should call it a night." Momo said. 

"Ugh! No! I wanna hear everything! You can't just spring a hint of romance on us and expect me to go to sleep!" Mina yelled.

"Mina." I say with a sigh. 

"What romance?" Uraraka said. 

"Mina. Not everything is your business." I say standing up next to Momo. She simply huffed at me and crossed her arms leaning back into the couch. I rolled my eyes with a smile, before heading off to bed. 

        After the week of practice we had, it was the day of the Provisional Licensing Exam. We stood as a class, I had my bag and the box with my costume in my hands as I stood next to Katsuki and Kirishima. I looked around at all the kids that where hear with their class. 

"If you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses, then you novice eggs will hatch into chicks. You'll be semi-pros. I expect your best." Aizawa said. 

"All right. I can't wait to be a heroic chicken." Kaminari said, I looked at him with a confused look, I seen a really tall guy step over with a hat, a huge smile on his face.