Chapter 17

We arrived back at Bakugo's house. 

"Katsuki!" I heard Mitsuki's voice yell, she came running from the kitchen, but stopped seeing me with him. 

"What do you want old hag!" He yelled at her. 

"Watch your mouth you brat!" She yelled back, a spatula sat in her hand. 

"I'm sorry, for keeping him out so late." I say bowing slightly. "I just wanted him to come with me to visit, uh...." I trailed off, my head bowing again. 

"Family. She wanted me to come visit some of her family." Bakugo finished slightly, I looked up at him with a small smile. 

"Oh, dear, its not issue at all." Mitsuki said, with a small smile, I think she understood what we where getting at. "Aizawa mentioned about you needing to go see some family. Said you were having a rough time, and that you seeing these family members might help you some." I smiled lightly. He knows whats best for me, always has, he's learned as I grew. 

"Thank you for understanding." I say with a smile bowing again. Bakugo had slipped his shoes off and went off to the living room. 

"Why don't you stay for dinner? It's almost finished." Mitsuki said with a smile. 

"Okay, sure." I say with a nod. I slipped off my shoes, as she went back to the kitchen, I went to the living room with Bakugo. I sat next to him on the other end of the couch. I pulled out my phone and seen a missed call from Aizawa. 

"I'll be right back." I say quietly as I stood up from the couch and walked up to the guest bedroom. I called Aizawa back. 

"Hello?" Aizawa's bored voice said on the other end. 

"Hey, you called?" I say answering him. 

"Yeah. I just wanted to see how you were holding up. Haven't seen you all day kind of figured you were out with some friends and I didn't want to bug you." He said, I heard him shift slightly as he sat down. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. I saw mom and dad, Bakugo accompanied me as I did so." I say quietly to him, a small smile making its way to my face. "It was a good day, it cheered me up, that's all I needed, with school and everything." I took a seat on the bed. "It was just a good simple easy day." I sighed quietly as I stared at the floor. 

"Good. That's very good, Kohana." I heard him sigh quietly. "Sometimes I think I train you to much, don't give you a break. I'm happy that you are making friends." I heard a crash. 

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I heard Mic's voice say quickly. I heard my uncle grumble. 

"I gotta go, if you don't come home tonight, don't worry about it, I know where you are and I trust you." He said simply.

"Okay. Good bye." I say to him before the line went dead. 

"Kohana! Dinner is ready!" I heard Mitsuki call from down stairs. 

"Okay, I'll be down in a minute!" I call back. I stood up and walked down the stairs. Everyone was sitting there waiting on me. 

"Sorry to keep you waiting." I say with a small smile and claim the seat across from Bakugo. 

"You better be, flower bitch." Bakugo grumbled. 

"Oh relax, it was only a few minutes." I say back to him. We all started eating and holding a small conversation as we ate. 

      By the time we were done, it was late, because we all stayed up and talked to one another. 

"You know, Kohana, you are a real joy to be around." Mitsuki said. "It's no wonder why Bakugo keeps you around." I blushed lightly as I smiled and went to reply.