🎅Christmas Special *Part 3*🎅

*Katsuki's POV* 

       All of watched as Kohana went up stairs. I've never seen her like that before. I looked around the table, even I was shocked of what had just happened. 

"Kai. That was very very disrespectful of you. How dare you bring that up? Who do you think you are?" My aunt asked looking at my cousin. She said standing up, she disappeared up the steps. Kai was known for starting family drama, and it looks like he has finally be knocked down a few pegs. 

"I have never seen her act like that." My mom said. I slowly stood up a low growl came from my lips. 

"Who do you think you are?!" The yell came booming out. "How dare you disrespect my GIRLFRIEND like that!" My palms started heating up as a popping sound came from them. "She's never done anything to you! She was nervous enough to come here in the first place! Now, look what you did! For once in your life, keep you mouth shut. Don't EVER speak to her like that again!" I turned and made my way up the steps, I looked in my old bedroom, she wasn't in there, so I turned to the guest bedroom, I slowly opened the door to revile Kohana and my aunt talking. Kohana was crying, tears rolled down her cheeks and fell off her chin and landed on her hands. My aunt looked over at me and nodded, as she stood up and left the room. I walked over to her and kneeled in front of her. 

"Did I do something wrong?" I heard her question. 

"No, no. Kai is just an asshole. He had no right to go diving into your personal business." I say lifting her head and wiping the tears from her face. "And for the record, your Quirk is amazing." She slowly smiled at my comment, I picked her up off the bed and pulled her into my lap. 

"Hey, guys. We will be opening present soon, just come down when you are ready okay?" I heard my mom's voice come through the door, with that she left. 

*Kohana's pov*

         After a few minutes of Katsuki holding me in his lap and calming me down, we went back down stairs. Mitsuki grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the group of people, she sat me on the ground in front of her and Masaru, Katsuki followed and sat next to me. Masaru handed me the baby I once hand, I set the baby in my lap as he played with some wrapping paper. We were passing around gifts and what not, as expected I didn't really get anything, which I was fine with. 

"Kohana, this one is for you from Masaru and I." Mitsuki said handing me the gift. I started unwrapping it, the little boy in my lap was captivated by me unwrapping the present. "Now I know, you aren't a dress person, but we decided to make an outfit specifically for you, just in case, ya know, you two wanted to go out on a date or something, or you have a party you go to." Once I completely opened the gift and looked at it, I fell in love with it. 

"Oh, I love it

"Oh, I love it." I say looking up at her, I reached up and gave her a hug. "You didn't have a to do the whole outfit though." I say with a chuckle.