Side Chapter: Carnival/Beach Day Pt. 2

We finally got to the beach, we all set up our areas, all of the girls decided to sit on our towels for a while and talk. I had stripped my out clothing so I was just wearing my bathing suit. We sat in a small circle, Mina and Momo were sitting next to me, I lied on my stomach as we talked. 

"So, Kohana, how's your relationship with Bakugo going?" Tsu questioned looking at me. 

"About every relationship goes just about, but he's been having problems since the kidnapping." I say quietly watching as he chased Kaminari through the sand yelling at him, in return of him chasing Kaminari he got smacked in the back of the head with a beach ball. The girls were watching as well, we all started laughing at what just happened, Mina and I were smacking each other as we laughed at the boys. Katsuki turned to look at Kirishima, who had began to run away from him. Katsuki was quick to catch up to him, and had literally threw him in the water and he landed quiet a distances away. "But as you can see it's never a dull moment, especially with that group." 

"She isn't wrong." Mina agreed chuckling along with me. We continued our conversation, most of it was just babbling about what's been going on with our Quirk training and what knew moves we learned. Soon enough, we got warm enough to go into the ocean, we had a beach ball where we decided to play some volleyball. Of course we caught the eyes of a group of guys that were passing by. 

"Those guys are hard core staring at us." Mina pointed out as we decided to group together for a small break. Mina's arm rested around my shoulders and mine wrapped around her waist. 

"Yeah, it's kind of making me uncomfortable." Uraraka added. 

"They look a lot older than us." Tsu commented, I turned my head slightly to look at them from the corner of my eye, and she was right. They looked at least college age like maybe late teens early 20s. 

"Alright, guys, don't freak out. As long as we are in a group, we should be fine. We all can handle all of them." Momo said trying to calm the group down, I was looking around trying to find Aizawa, Mic, All Might, Katsuki or the Bakusquad. My eyes landed on Mineta, who was near the guys doing the same thing. 

"Oh my god. Mineta is literally sitting right there." I sighed out. "Of course he's not going to notice it."

"Do any of you see Bakugo or Mr. Aizawa?" Momo questioned. 

"No, not yet. Bakugo is probably chasing someone." Tsu added. We were all to busy looking around for any of the guys to notice that the group of guys were coming our way. I felt hands on my waist making me spin around, a black haired guy stood in front of me. 

"Hey, we seen you ladies standing here by yourself. You guys here alone?" He questioned, the girls had stood behind me. 

"No, we are here with our class and my uncle." I answered instantly. 

"Oh? So you guys are high schoolers huh? Nice, we like high schoolers." The leader spoke. 

"Alright, well we aren't interested." I say with a tight smile. "Come on girls, let's go." I say, I turned to the girls and we began walking away. Mina and I had our arms around each other since we were in the back of the group, before we could get to far away, the guy grabbed my arm and roughly pulled me back. 

"Hey, where you going? Come on, we just want to hang out." He said, his hold on my arm was tight. I heard water movement, I turned my head away from the guy to get his face away from my face. His fingers dug in my scar pressing against the rod. 

"You're hurting me." I say trying to pull my arm out of his grasp. My feet dug against the sand, trying to get a firm grasp on the seaweed under the water.