Chapter 27

I was in the woods not far away from everyone else, I was still visible to everyone. I was in pants and a sports bra. I was fighting was Pixie Bobs monsters, while using my Quirk to kill them. They are making me more durable so I don't loose as much water, building up my muscles and bones so they don't damage as easily, and teach me how to move the plants around me, to not only rely on the vines that I can grow.

"PIXIE BOB!" I yelled as the monsters stopped. 

"Oh sorry, little kitten!" She yelled creating more monsters for me to defeat. I was swinging from the trees, using the trees, roots, grass, vines anything that I can use with my quirk. 

"Wow." I heard Class B say as I took down the monsters left and right. I felt my right arm twinge as I used it wrong. 

"Remember what I said!" I heard Aizawa's voice yell at me. Of course he's hounding me. "Use your fingers not your arms!" 

"Yes sir!" I yelled at him. I had to stop and get some water, I'm limited to only a few sips here and there. All of a sudden the ground was punched next to me knocking me off my feet. 

"Remember kitten, only a few sips." Pixie Bob said a smile on her face. I growled and continued to fight these monsters off. She kept making more and more. I wrapped vines around one from my arms and swung the monster with a yell knocking the monsters together making them fall and crumble. I was huffing and puffing. 

"Ready and disappear." Pixie Bob said. I did as told and disappeared out of sight. I seen as a monster came out from under the branch I was on. I jumped from the tree wrapping the vines around its head and crushing it, making it crumple under me. 

      Later on we where all done with training, it was getting late in the after noon now. We have to make our own food. We where all so tired. I was able to take down a tree and break it up using my quirk alone for everyone so they could have wood. 

"Thank you, Kohana! You're the best!" Mina said with a smile. I smiled back with a wave. Todoroki was lighting everyone's fires. I was making food with Uraraka and Mina. I patted his back in thanks when he lit our fire too. Soon enough we where all sitting down and eating. I of course was drinking more water than actually eating food, but I was still eating. Momo explained her quirk to us, saying she can make lipids in her body create things. Sero made a dumb comment saying how its like poop. 

"Maybe you should eat more than drink water." Midoriya said watching me guzzle down water. 

"Remember how I said, when I use my vines to much it takes water from my body?" I asked looking at him, he nodded and then realization hits his face. 

"Oh, right, I forgot about that." He chuckled rubbing the back of his neck. We where all talking and eating. Midoriya wandered off, carrying food. Soon he came back and pulled me aside. 

"Hey, do you think you can go talk to Kota?" Midoriya asked. 

"Why?" I asked looking at him. 

"His parents, they.... they had died in a villain attack, and I thought that maybe you could talk to him for second before we can go to bed. I was able to talk to him for a little bit, but he didn't want to hear it. I'll come with you and take you to him. I told him about what happened to your parents." He said rubbing the back of his head. 

"Yeah, okay." I say with the nod of my head, we started walking off. He took me up to the mountain where Kota was. I seen Kota sitting there an empty plate next to him. 

"Hey, Kota." I say to him, his head quickly snapped towards me, he stood up quickly. 

"Did that stupid idiot tell you to come up here?! I told him I don't want to talk to anyone!" He yelled at me.