Chapter 47

The hallways seemed to never end as we ran, I ran between Kirishima and Midoriya.  

"Amajiki... I wonder if he's alright. I can't help but worry about him." Kirishima said, I hummed along with Midoriya. 

"But! Once you've left him to guard your back, you'll trust him to do it if you're a man!" Fat Gum yelled at Kirishima, making us jump at his outburst. 

"I'm sure he'll be fine!" Kirishima yelled back at Fat Gum. 

"That just makes you seem like someone who's easily swayed." Midoriya pointed out, I shook my head lightly. 

"I'm worried, but all I can do is trust him!" 

"We can't waste a second of the time Suneater got for us!" Fat Gum yelled, he was basically getting Kirishima excited. 

"This is strange. It's weird that the guy who was moving the basement hasn't shown any movement..." Aizawa pointed out. 

"Now that you mention it, nothing's twisting or turning." Midoriya added. 

"It's almost like he just disappeared." I muttered, glancing around the room. 

"If he isn't putting any obstacles in our way while we're running... then our opponent might not be able to observe and control the whole basement. There's the police squad that remained above, too. Maybe he's focusing his attention on them." Aizawa continued on. 

"Are you saying that he's limited the in the ares he can keep tabs on?" Rock Lock questioned. 

"It's just a prediction. He went into the basement to control it. If it's not that he has been assimilated into it, but that he's moving around inside the walls to see and hear what's going on, then when he's manipulating the basement, it's possible that his body is also close. If an eye or ear from his main body is peeking through to try and block us... Then I can see him." Aizawa explained to us. The nerves in my stomach kept building up as we ran, I was just simply hoping we wouldn't be to late to save Eri. We continued running, as we did, there was a loud crash behind Kirishima, Midoriya and I, the person behind us was Aizawa. My eyes widened as it seemed to happen in slow motion, my head turned to see Aizawa being pushed across the hall by the wall adjacent to the other wall.    

"Eraser!" I yelled as I watched him being pushed. I tired to use my vines to block the whole in the wall to keep him from being pushed into it, it seemed like my vines were in slow motion. Before my vines could completely cover the whole, Fat Gum pushed Aizawa out of the way and got pushed in the whole himself, my vines snapped at the pressure. When I looked next to me Kirishima was gone. 

"Kirishima?" I looked around. "Oh my.... He jumped." I muttered looking a the wall. Midoriya and I looked at each other not knowing what to do. 

"Emerald Rose." My head snapped forward at the sound of Aizawa's voice. "We gotta keep moving, he's with Fat Gum. He'll be alright." 

"Right." Midoriya and I both say. We continued our running. 

          We continued to run, I could feel in my gut that something was coming our way, and it wasn't going to be good. 

"Eraser. Something feels off." I say as I fell back to run beside him. He hummed at me. 

"Hurry! We need to catch up to Mirio!" Nighteye called from the front of the group. We stopped running, the hall ahead was shifting and moving, meaning the villain was there moving things around. The ground picked up almost like hands coming at us. 

"Emerald Rose, can you do something?" Nighteye questioned. 

"Not with the ground moving like this. It'll be hard for the vines to get a good grip." I say, as I tried to stay level. Rock Lock was able to lock the walls and ground into place. We soon moved quickly, trying to get through the area, there was a huge wave of concrete coming our way.