Chapter 33

The room started to open up, and that's when we started, we have to try and get as many people, as quickly and as safely as possible. Katsuki, Kirishima and Kaminari left on their own. I took to higher grounds to look and see what I can see and look for the injured. 

"Kohana!" I looked and seen Iida. "See anyone yet?!" 

"No! Not quiet. Let me look a little longer and I'll keep you in the loop!" I say to him, he saluted and ran off. 

"Help!" I heard a man's voice say, I looked behind me and seen a guy sitting there holding his leg. I quickly went to his aid. 

"Hello, I am Kohana." I say to him kneeling down. "Can I see you're wound?" I asked quickly. He moved his hands, it was bloody. "Do you think you can walk?" 

"No, I think it's broken." He said, fake tears in his eyes.

"Alright, let's get you up." I say I pulled him up. "Get on my back. I'll keep you safe." 

"How do you expect to do that? You're just a girl." He said. 

"Just trust me. It'll be okay, I know what I'm doing." I say to him. He did as told, I was basically going to wear him as a backpack, my vine wrapped around him securely, keeping him off my back and as light as possible so I could see. Iida came back around. "Iida, I found him, take a look around there maybe more people. Maybe take Jiro with you and see if she can hear anything. Don't be afraid to ask for help with other students." 

"Right!" He said, I ran off, taking him to the station. 

"Hey! Some help here!" I yell gaining some people's attention, someone came over and got the guy off of my back. "His leg is pretty banged up. We don't know if it's broken." 

"Alright." The guy said picking up the guy I was carrying and taking him to a section. Suddenly there was an explosion. I looked over and seen a pro hero acting as a villain. 

"A villain has completed another large-scale attack." Mane said.

"Well, no shit." I muttered to myself. It was Gang Orca. "Oh no." I say, watching as the villains ran down the rocks. I let out a breath my vines resting on my arms quickly ready to attack. "We need to move these people quickly. Get moving." I say, Shindo ran ahead of me, I watched as Gang Orca used his quirk to knock Shindo off his feet, I used a wall of vines to protect the people and students just in case. 

"Kohana! We have to go!" Midoriya yelled. 

"Just go Midoriya! I'll meet up with you guys as soon as I can!" I yelled out, I felt the vibrations of the quirk hitting my vines.When the vibrations stop, I was able to pull Shindo towards me, Todoroki sent ice his way to distract Gang Orca so we could get everyone to safety.

"Midoriya, Kohana, are you evacuating?" I heard Ojiro's voice call out. Shindo was placed on my back as my vines wrapped around him to secure him to me. I went over to Midoriya and picked up the person I saved prior to the attack. I ran a little behind everyone to make sure we had everyone, I looked behind and seen fire coming at me, with Shindo on my back and the man in my arms, I couldn't really do anything. I closed my eyes and prepared to make a wall with my foot, when arms wrapped around my waist and I was lifted in the air, I held on tightly to the man, who wrapped his arms around my neck and held on for dear life. 

"Dammit. What are you two doing?!" I heard Midoriya yell at Todoroki and Inasa where fighting. We landed on the ground with a thud, I was able to protect all of us with cocoon. 

"Are you okay?" I asked looking at the man in my arms, he nodded his head. I looked at his leg, it seemed to be fine. Dark Shadow was quick to come to me. "Take him, but be mindful of his leg." I say gently passing over the man.