🎅Christmas Special *Part 2*🎅

The next day we had to wake up early, so we can spend a little time with Aizawa and Mic before leaving for Katsuki's parents house. I was dressed with a pair of dark red skinny jeans, a black sweater and boots, my hair was in braids and a beanie on my head. I yawned as we walked down to Aizawa's room. I opened the door and walked in with Katsuki following behind me, once we entered, Mic greeted us, Aizawa was dozing on the couch. We had the kittens counseled under our jackets. We set the presents and the kittens stuff down.  

"Aizawa. Wake up." I say lightly shaking him. "Katsuki and I are here for breakfast." My voice was quiet and soft as to not make him mad. Aizawa's tired eyes opened and looked at me, before he yawned and sat up. "We have a small surprise for you guys." I say kneeling on the ground, Katsuki walked over to me, as Mic sat down and handed all of us a coffee. I slowly unzipped my jacket to revile the little white kitten, as Katsuki took out the small black on. Aizawa's face turned happy, but his usual stoic face stayed the same. "Merry Christmas." I say with a smile, I placed the white cat on his lap, as Katsuki placed the other one on the couch. 

"Oh my gosh they are so cute." Mic said picking up the small black one. 

"You've been saying you wanted a cat, so I was just going to get the black one, but Katsuki showed me the white one, and he bought them both." I say with a smile. "We already got everything they needed." 

"You're memory is to good for your own good." Aizawa stated as he pet the small white kitten in his lap, who was purring. I smiled at him. "Alright, let's go make some breakfast, then we will get you two your presents." The four of us went to the kitchen he had in his dorm room, and we all started making food. Christmas music was playing in the back ground, Mic and I were singing and dancing as we made food. Mic and I are morning people when Aizawa and Katsuki aren't. I was laughing at Mic as the pancake batter sprayed from the mixer and got all over him. Aizawa chuckled at the scene as well. Once we finished the food we sat down and ate, talking as we did. Since it was always just us, it was what I was used too. 

"So are you going to stop to see your parents before going over to the Bakugo's?" Aizawa asked looking at me. 

"Yeah, that's what the plan was. Are you coming with us?" I asked taking a bite of a pancake. 

"No, I visited them yesterday before the party." Aizawa answered. I nodded my head. 

"What are you going to name the kittens?" I asked changing the subject. 

"Why don't you name them?" Aizawa said a small smile on his face. 

"Oh, okay." I say with a smile in return, I turned to the kittens, the black one was really laid back, it watched the white one who was kind of hyper active as she played with a toy we bought them. "Let's call the white one, who is a female Mynx and the black one who is a male, Jinx." I say looking at the three men around me. 

"Those sound perfect." Aizawa said grabbing my hand lightly. I smiled at him. 

      After breakfast we all sat down to give gifts, since we already gave them theirs, they just had to give us ours. 

"Now, I didn't know exactly what to get you, so I just got you some new shirts." Aizawa said handing him the shirts. 

"Thanks, I needed new shirts." Katsuki said, his face still in a poker face. 

"And I didn't know what to get you, but I hope you liked what I got you." Aizawa said handing me my gift, it was a small box, I opened it and seen a heart shaped pendent, it was a locket. I opened the locket and seen a picture of my parents and then a picture of Aizawa and Mic. Tears started to welt up in my eyes.