Chapter 36

Its been three days since the thing with Katsuki happened. He hasn't had another nightmare since that night. He still had one more day of house arrest while Midoriya was back in class. He seemed pretty happy and excited to be back, he apologized to the class. Aizawa was soon in and we sat down in out seats. 

"Morning. Now that Midoriya is back, we'll go into more detail about what the work studies entail. Go ahead and come in." Aizawa said, we all looked at the door as three students walked in. I knew them as soon as they walked in. "I'll have people who've experienced them firsthand explain. I suggest you listen carefully as they point out how work studies differ from internships. These three are third years at UA. They rank at the very top of our student body. You may know them as the Big Three." I took them in, I've heard of them, but I never actually seen them before. The big guy, he had blonde hair that was sticking up, almost like a cowlick was in that spot, blue oval shaped eyes that had no whites to them, and a smile that never seemed to leave his face, and by big, I mean big, like he had a big build, scars littered his forearms, he seemed like a very happy go lucky kind of guy. The girl next to him was pretty, she had periwinkle hair that was long to reach her knees, her bangs lied across her forehead with some short clumps of hair hanging along her face, the right one was tucked behind her ear while the other one was hanging along side her face kind of pointing up towards her eye with blue eyes that had white pupils, her arms where tucked behind her, giving her an open look with a smile on her face, she had a curious look in her eyes, like she always curious about something. The last one, he seemed closed off, didn't want to talk to anyone, slouched body posture, hands in his pockets eyes to the ground, his body was skinny, his hair was spiked up in the back and bangs hanging in his eyes slightly in the color indigo, his ears where pointy almost like an elf. His eyes where kind of hard to see, since he wouldn't look up, but like look narrow, almost tired looking. My elbow rested on my desk with my head in my hand as I looked at them. I watched as the blondes eyes seemed to scan all of us. "Get to it. Introduce yourselves briefly. Let's start with Amajiki." Aizawa said breaking me out of my thoughts. My eyes moved to the guy with the elf like ears. His eyes moved up making all of us jump, he looked like he was the mean one, that won't take crap from anyone. My eyes widened as I stared at the kid. 

"It's no good." He spoke. "You two go. I just can't. Even if I try to imagine them as potatoes, I can see their human bodies. I know that they're still people. No words are coming out. My mind's blank and my mouth is dry." He stood there shaking. "I can't say anything. I wanna... go home." He turned and faced the wall still shaking, a look of surprise came to my face for a second. 

"Okay. So, um. Are you really one of UA's top heroes?" Ojiro asked. The girl laughed. 

"Come on, Amajiki! You need to have the heart of a lion, not a kitten. You know, even though you're human. Get what I mean?" She spoke as she turned to Amajiki. "This is our kitten, Tamaki Amajiki. And, hi, my name is Nejire Hado. I'm supposed to talk about work studies. You first-years have a really exciting time ahead of you. Hey, wait, hold on." She said before kneeling down to talk to Shoji. "Why are you wearing a mask? Is it cuz you're feeling sick? Or just... trying to look cool?" She was definitely the curious type.

"Oh, well...." Shoji went to speak. 

"Oh, whoa! And you must be Todoroki, am I right?" She questioned standing up ignoring Shoji now, looking at Todoroki. "Yeah! How'd you get that bug burn on your face?" Todoroki went to answer when she turned to Mina. "And Ashido, if your horns break off, you think you'll grow new ones? Ooh, and can you wiggle them? Mineta, are those balls your hair, or what? I don't get it." She just kept spouting off questions left and right. "Kobayashi, when the vine wrap around you do they attach somewhere? Why do you like to be call 'Kohana'?" I went to answer when she continued on. "Oh my goodness. There's so much I want to know about everyone of you. Let's have a Q and A!" I rubbed my forehead slightly as I looked at the girl. "Hey, Ojiro, can you support your entire body weight with that tail of yours?" Aizawa was getting mad sending a glare to the blonde guy. I watched Hado as she talked with Ojiro.