Chapter 28

We where walking along, as quickly as possible, I was using my quirk to make a path for us. We came across, Uraraka and Tsu. There was another girl there, she got away. 

"Who was that girl just now?" Todoroki asked. 

"One of the villains. She was crazy." Tsu said. I looked behind me to see if Bakugo and Tokoyami were still there. 

"Guys. There gone." I say quickly gaining there attention. "There where just there!" I say as I start to freak out a little.

"Nice trick, aye?" A heard a voice say. I looked up and seen a guy standing on a tree limb. 

"Give him back!" Midoriya and I say. 

"'Give him back'? What an odd thing to say. Bakugo doesn't belong to anyone. He's his own person. Don't be so arrogant." The guy said to us. Todoroki used his ice to try and trap the guy, I tried to grab him with my vines but its hard only using one hand. 

"Woah, almost got me there." The guy chuckled at me. My vine quickly retracted. He had taken Katsuki and Tokoyami. We had to stop him, we tried to catch him again but we couldn't get him. 

"Kohana, can you stop him with the trees?" Midoriya asked desperately.

"No. I'm not strong enough to do it one handed yet. I can't catch him with how fast he's moving as it is." I say. "We have to stop them." I say as we all took off running. I was actually pushing myself faster than the others. 

"Kohana!" I heard Todoroki's voice say. "Slow down!" 

"If I slow down he's going to get away!" I yelled back. I shot vines up and started swinging one the trees with them, even with my injured arm, I had to stop them. 

"Keep going Kohana! We won't be far behind!" Midoriya yelled at me. I kept swinging and kept pace with the villain. I looked up and seen Shoji, Todoroki and Midoriya flying threw the sky, I wrap a vine around Shoji's torso and lifted myself up above the trees. We collided with the villain that had Tokoyami and Katsuki. We all fell and hit the ground. I landed on the guys head pushing his head in ground. I made eye contact with a guy that had black hair and blue eyes, scars and staples on and in his skin. 

"Give Kacchan and Tokoyami back to us!" Midoriya growled at the guy. 

"Out of the way, Compress." The guy with black hair said as blue flames shot out of his hand, Todoroki pulled me to the side getting me away from the flames. The flame guy came at me, as Shoji's arms where burnt. 

"Out of the way little girl." The guy growled. I dodged his fist. I kicked his back knocking him over. 

"Stay the fuck away from me." I hissed. I dodged flames, and fists when the girl was thrown into me, knocking us to the ground. She noticed me and went to stab me, I quickly kicked her off of me and threw myself up to my feet, getting ready to fight. 

"Midoriya, Todoroki, Kohana, we're done. He gave away his best trick." Shoji said, I jumped back and away from the girl once she swung her knife at me.  Shoji managed to grab the marbles from Compress, the villain that took Katsuki and Tokoyami. We took off running, in hopes of getting away, when a Nomu and the warp gate guy some the USJ attack showed up. The villains started leaving through the gates. It turns out Shoji didn't grab Katsuki and Tokoyami, just simple decoys. So we went running at the villain. I quickly shot out a vine and wrapped around the villain, I pulled on him, but it also seemed like someone was holding him from me pulling him from the gate. Aoyama's laser came from the bushes knocking off the guys mask. Suddenly the villain I had a hold of was pulled back and something punched my arm, it was a Nomu, I felt a sickening crack come from my arm. I yelled out in pain, my vines instantly died. I seen that we had Tokoyami, but Katsuki was in the hands of the villain.