Chapter 39

A few days after the meeting the Big 3. We all stood in the common room, in front of Aizawa. I stood between Katsuki and Kirishima. Katsuki had his arm wrapped around my shoulders. Aizawa had told us that there was a reporter coming.

"A newspaper?" Every questioned. 

"Yeah. A newspaper wants to do a feature on you all." Aizawa said. Everyone was talking around us. 

"Just as long as they don't over step any boundaries." Katsuki huffed out next to me. I patted his back lightly. 

"What kind of boundaries are you talking about? They have to have good pictures, not scandals photos Katsuki. So just calm down." I say lightly, as I rubbed his back.

"Don't get too excited." Aizawa said interrupting everyone's conversations. "The article is supposed to be about how you students are doing in the dorms you just moved into. The principal thought it would be good for your parents and guardians to see you all living happily in the dorms, so he gave special permission." After that I kind of zoned out, thinking about what this report is going to be like. I jumped slightly when I felt Aizawa's scarf brush past me to wrap around Mineta, who was more than likely being a pervert. "So you better not do anything like THAT." We all watched Mineta bounce around like a fly caught in a web.

"You don't have to be like that, Mr. Aizawa. I want to report on the U.A students in their natural state in the dorms." A man's voice said, I turned around to look at the man. 

"Mr. Tokuda, I didn't say you could come in yet..." 

"I was told I could be here form 8 am to 6 pm. It's already time." Tokuda said. I looked at him, he was tall and slim, but hunched over, black wave hair on the top of his head, long but not as long as Aizawa's. He was dressed in nice clothes, but nothing to fancy, a camera hung around his neck, and glasses sat on the bridge of his nose, behind those glasses are deep blue eyes, one with a black pupil one with a off white color. "Hello, everyone. I'm Tokuda, a reporter. Thank for having me here today." He bowed to us. 

"Nice to meet you!" We all say bowing, I had to pull Katsuki down with me as we bowed.  

"You don't have to do anything special. Please just show the camera how you normally live. I might ask you questions occasionally, so I'll be counting on you then." He said, smiling at the end. 

"Oh, he's so delightful and handsome!" Mina said, gaining my attention.

"Not a women, huh?" Mineta mumbled off to the side as he sat on the floor shaking his hands. 

"What to do? I'm always sparkling, so I can't help but be a wonderful subject for pictures." Aoyama said. I chuckled lightly, Katsuki huffed lightly, pulling me closer to him. I smiled at him and ruffled his hair lightly. 

"Iida, if there's a problem, let me know immediately. Got it?" Aizawa questioned. 

"Yes, sir!" Iida yelled immediately. "As the class representative for Class 1-A, I, Tenya Iida, will carry out my duty..." Iida got cut off by the reporter standing in front of him. 

"Okay, then, um... What would you usually be doing now?" He asked. 

"Having breakfast!" Iida responded.

"You don't have to be so nervous. Just pretend I'm not here." Tokuda said. I sighed quietly, something seemed off about this guy. 

        We sat down for breakfast. I was eating across from Katsuki, like I normally do. When I looked to the side and seen Tokuda sitting right there with his camera pointed at me. I tried my best to ignore it and look at Katsuki, who was minding his own business. His eyes made their way to mine, and I gave him a small smile. I heard the camera go off a couple times, leading Katsuki to get mad at him.