Chapter 1

I stood by the front door waiting for my uncle who was moving slower than a turtle. I looked down at my outfit, I wore my training uniform I usually wear when I train with my uncle, which consisted of a pair of sweatpants and crop top shirt with my running shoes. I had a jacket over everything to keep me warm on the walk there. 

"Uncle Aizawa, hurry up! Or we're going to be late for the exam!" I yelled out for him rolling my eyes. 

"Yeah, yeah." He finally walked up to me and we headed for UA. We got there soon for it being a short walk. "Alright, just head inside and I'll meet you later once the exam is done and over with." 

"THERE'S MY LITTLE GIRL!" I head Uncle Mic's voice scream. I jumped and turned to dodge his hug. But it was to late, I was already spinning in the air. 

"Yamada, let her go." Uncle Aizawa's voice said. I was dropped on the ground. I stumbled around trying to make my vision straight again so everything would stop spinning. 

"I gotta head inside." I say once my vision stopped spinning. I headed inside quickly to avoid any more of my aunts and uncles. I looked down at my phone to look at the time. When I looked back up I ran straight into the back of a person. The guy turned around with a murder's face. He had ash blonde hair sticking up every which way, with red eyes. 

"Watch where you're going extra!" The guy yelled. 

"Maybe if you weren't standing in my way I wouldn't have ran into you!" I yelled back. I quickly rounded up him and went up the steps leaving him with a look of shock on his face.  I walked into the building to see people sitting in seats. I quickly walked up to the middle where my name was, I sat down with a sigh, I lifted my head as more people came in. A boy with green hair with matching eyes, freckles covered his cheeks. His eyes glanced up to look at mine, a blush quickly covered his face as he quickly avoided eye contact as he took a seat next to me. I chuckled lightly. 

"Hi, I'm Kohana Kobayashi." I say with a small smile. 

"H-H-Hi, I-I'm Izuku Midoriya." He stuttered with a small smile. 

"Good luck today." I said with a small nod. He quickly nodded wishing the same to me. All the rest of the kids came in and the guy that I ran into earlier came and sat on the other side of Midoriya. 

"What's up, UA candidates? Thanks for tuning in to me, your school DJ." I heard Uncle Mic's voice ring out over the room. "Come on, and let me hear ya!" Silence ran out around the room, as no one made a single noise. "Keeping it mellow, huh?" I rolled my eyes at his statement, I leaned my elbow on my desk and propped my head on my hand as I sat there to listen to him talking. "That's fine, I'll skip straight to the main show. Let's talk about how this practical exam is gonna go down, okay? Are you ready? Yeah!" Met with more silence and a quiet sigh from me and muttering coming from next to me from Midoriya. My green eyes glanced over to the fanboy as he muttered quietly about President Mic.

"Will you shut up?" I heard Hot heads voice come from the other side of Midoriya. 

"Like your application said, today you rockin' boys and girls will be out there conducting ten-minute mock battles in super-hip urban settings. Gird your loins, my friend. After I drop the mic here, you'll head to your specified battle center, sound good?" President Mic said, with silence I picked up my card, I seen my number and my location being Center C. I let out a small breath. My uncle said that I would be tested like any other examinee, that I wouldn't pass out of favoritism. I heard Midoriya talking to the spiky haired kid next to him. My eyes left my card as I looked back up at the projector screen. "Okay, okay, let's check out you targets. There are three types of faux villains in every battle center, you'll earn points based on their level of difficulty, so better choose wisely. Your goal in this trial is to use your quirk to raise your score by shredding these faux villains like a mid-song guitar solo. But, check it! Make sure you're keeping things heroic. Attacking other examinees is a UA no-no, ya dig?"