Part 2

Khushi, age-9 Arnav, age-11

Running inside the house, Arnav screamed at Khushi who was busy in shuffling those CDs got by his father Aarav Singh Raizada.

Arnav- Why are you touching my CDs???( he screamed, pushing her away from his stuffs..)

Khushi got up, stood near sofa with teary eyes- Baba has got these for me too..(she replied while sniffing)

Arnav replied gathering his stuffs- Don't touch my things..They are mine and Papa has bought these for me, not for you..

Khushi looked at him, she did not like it when Arnav spoke rudely to her and ran to kitchen calling, "Mumma..Mumma.."

Arnav heard her, he turned his face and said- Mumma's baby!! Grow up.. But don't play with my things you fool!!

"Khushi..khushi..", Anita was trying to stop Khushi who was almost making her run with her holding her hand towards Arnav's room.

Pushing the door, Khushi showed her index finger towards Arnav and turned to Anita- Mumma.. He pushed me.. I fell down.. He took all those CDs and is saying Baba has got these for him only.. You throw him out of this house..

Her big eyes were looking at Anita innocently while complaining against Arnav. Arnav who was sketching laying on his bed, came down- This is my house, this is my room and she is my Mumma.. You got that Mumma's baby!!

Khushi punched him hard on his stomach- I'm not baby.. I'm big girl you fool..

Arnav marching towards her- How dare you call me fool??

Khushi- How dare you call me baby??

Arnav- Because you are behaving like a baby.. Calling always, "Mumma..Mumma.." Can't you just stand for yourself while fighting with me?? You can't stand for yourself, because you are scared to lose, Mumma's baby!!

Khushi pouted sadly, looked up at Anita who was silently witnessing their argument- Mumma..

Arnav laughed, teasing her- See.. Mumma..Mumma.. (pinching her cheek) If you have courage, then talk to me not dragging Mumma between us.

Khushi- Why will not I drag Mumma?? She is my Mumma.. and you..(thinking for a brief seconds) you are a thief.. who steals stuffs.. Thiref..Thief.. Arnav is a thief..( Khushi giggled..)

Arnav- You!! Don't call me that..

Khushi- Then why did you steal those, if you are not a thief..

Arnav- That's because, what's mine is always mine.. Not yours you Mumma's little baby..

Before they could argue more, Anita silenced them- Will you both stop here?? Or I should throw you both out of this house right now??

Khushi put her finger on her lips looking up at Anita- Mumma, I'm not talking now..

Arnav- Yeah..(mocking) (turning to Anita) Mumma, that was not Khushi's but my voice..

Anita sighed, pulling them both on bed. She sat on bed, making them both in front of each other, when Khushi's forearm brushed against Arnav, he was about to push her but Anita held them both- Not again Chotey!!

Khushi giggled- Chotey!!

Arnav- Mumma's baby...

Anita- Fine, when you both will end your fight, tell me then. I'll talk to you guys then..

Arnav and Khushi looked at Anita, Anita held their small hands in her- It looks so bad when you both argue like this.. Do you know??

Arnav- Mumma, she starts always..

Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara