Part 55

After Anjali and Kaira left, Khushi did not speak anything more just went back to bedroom. Why was she so frustrate after coming to know about Arnav's going to Singapore!!! He had been away for years, she was never this much disturbed before.. But this time, after coming to know about his leaving, she was unable to accept it.. And that too  for the next 6 months!! Even this mere idea was enough to kill her peace of mind. 

On other hand, Arnav should not miss this too.. If Baba was saying something  it means, it's beneficial for him only. It will bring more success to their company at the same time he will get the opportunity to extend his own talent and knowledge more as this is going to be his first project outside country!! Standing by the window, Khushi touched the wind chin he had hanged there.. Then heard the door opening sound, Khushi pulled her hand away ,she had already known who it must be, Khushi directly went to dressing table, took a beautiful nail colour bottle and went back to bed, started applying on her toe nails.

She just wanted to divert her mind.

Arnav locked the door from inside. Each time Arnav locks the door to their bedroom from inside, gives her a butterfly feeling in her stomach.. this feels too domestic and close !! Khushi did not try to make any eye contact.

He  just stood there silently, watching her actions. She was trying to show, she was all right and not affected at all. Arnav reached by the edge of bed, Khushi noticed him near her and tried to leave from there, but Arnav held her by her feet not letting her move. Khushi struggled

" Leave me Arnav!!" (She said angrily.)

Arnav forcefully made her sit back, he looked up at her face but she turned her face away.  Arnav silently took that nail color bottle from her hand and before she could react, he started painting her toe nails. Her words again stopped in her throat, why this man always acts like this and tries  to calm down her anger in his way?? Can't she be angry with him?? And most importantly what's the need of acting like a charmer now and trying to be this nice, when he is leaving after 3 days and that too for next 6 months!! Her heart felt heavy.. For a moment she thought to smack, either to herself or him!!

 He had bowed his head while painting her nails, as a result his head was near her face level.

She raised her hand to his hair, lightly touched his hair with her finger, Arnav stiffened.. Her touch was so sensitive!! Then she ruffled his hair through her fingers. Arnav could feel himself becoming weak in his knees as her soft fingers were going on massaging her head as gently as possible. He was done with painting her toe nails, looked up at her face and found her staring at him. Her eyes were soft like never before.

The situation was so intense for them, She was not saying anything, but she had a lot to say, a lot to ask, a lot to demand and ask him not to go!! Arnav watched her face, He could not resist himself more and raised himself a little planting a kiss on her forehead . Khushi closed her eyes feeling his soft lips touching her forehead.

His First Kiss.. Her first Kiss from him!! A simple kiss on forehead can be this intense and affectionate Khushi could not grasp. It was more passionate than any thousand kisses on lips. 

Arnav pulled back, Khushi opened her eyelids after almost 4-5 seconds. He was only staring at her intently, Khushi tried to smile at him but it was a mix situation where even after wishing she was unable to smile..and at the same even though she did not want to be super emotional either, but her heart was feeling heavy as mixed emotions were filling within her!!

Khushi asked after some seconds.

" When are we going for dinner??"

A smile came across his lips, she did not argue with him more. May be she understands it's what the demand of time..