Part 24

Khushi looked at Arnav through mirror. None of them tried to break that eye contact as that seem perfect until it was Khushi who decided to look away , shetook her eyes off from him concentrating on her cleaning process of chocolates on her cheek. Arnav saw her unaffected attitude towards him, he asked studying her each expression through mirror- I need to talk to you.

Khushi turned around keeping the wet wipes aside- I'm not interested. I'm busy..

She was about to walk away, Arnav asked- I can see how busy you are Khushi.. So stop playing around!!

His time is precious, he can't spare his time from his busy schedule for anyone and when this rules comes to her...her time holds no importance in front of his eyes. Typical men's attitude!!

Khushi- Kyun?? Is there any difference between your so-called time and my time?? Only you have the rights on it??

Though she was trying to keep her voice low knowing others presence, but her frustration was still reflecting on her each syllable. And what made her more mad was the unknown reason behind this.. Was she disturbed because it was not Arnav who picked up the call or was that Tara who answered it. 

Khushi continued- Now get off my way..(she commanded.)

But he was not less stubborn than her. Khushi was about to walk pass, but Arnav stopped her holding her wrist- Stop interfering me when I'm talking Khushi.. I don't like it at all..

But her adamant mind was not hearing him, neither her eyes looking at him. Her all concentration and effort was freeing her wrist from his tight grips. He was amused seeing her behavior. This crazy girl!!

Arnav- Khushi!!

He called her again, but she did not respond!!

Arnav again called her name- Khushi, main baat kar raha hun na tumse. Look here Khushi..

Her eyes were still on her wrist, he can't believe she can be so stubborn!!

After almost five minutes seeing no positive reaction from her side, Arnav had to let her hand go. She clutched her wrist, caressing her gentle fingers on the red marks created on her milky skin. She did not wait longer, ran away from there.

Arnav shook his head..if she can't listen to him, how will he know anything?? Even Nitya too had not completed the conversation last night asking him to talk to Khushi.

Khushi was caressing her wrist while climbing down the stairs. Seeing Anita and Anjali near, she pulled her long sleeve hiding that red mark that was quite prominent on her skin tone!! She came and stood beside them, after some time Arnav too reached there and saw her still holding her hand and caressing it. He had no intention to be rough with her right then, but her inflexible attitude did not give him any chance to do so!! Seeing him through corner of her eyes, Khushi left her hand and stood straight!!

"Lagi tumhe.." (Did it hurt??), he asked slowly coming towards her.

"Tum se matlab.." (None of your concern..)

Shaking head Arnav left.. 

Arnav was working on his laptop, but his mind was still at the same question if he had not answered her call, then who did?? Irritatingly he pushed his laptop away on desk, leaning behind on backrest of chair, closed his eyes.

He thought for a moment, then checked the timing on his call logs when she had called him. It was noon!! And he clearly remembers he was discussing with Tara then, he does not remember he has gone any where leaving his phone except talking about few things relating to the same deal with one of his staff. He can't clearly remember whether he has his phone with him then or not!!