Part 60

Tara was packing her bag, she had set her mind to leave for Toronto. Staying here some times did make her feel disturbed, she was becoming weaker emotionally. She needed a change at least for few days. Because it was getting complicated on her part to perform the role of a friend forgetting her love towards him. Her mother entered in her room who came to know about her duaghter's travelling at last minute as she rarely had free time with her.

" Why are you leaving Tara?? You have never told about this before??"

Tara looked up.

" Do you ever have free time for me or Bhai Mumma?? You are too busy in your world!! So I just thought not to give your any trouble!!"

Mrs.Gupta narrowed her eyes.

" You speaking your father's language Tara.."

Tara kept quite, after done with packing she moved away from there saying.

" I will meet Papa.. Let's talk some other time!!"

Not waiting to hear anything, Tara left from there to her father's study. Mrs.Gupta fumed seeing her cold attitude.

Tara opened the door slowly and entered in study only to find her father standing by window, smoking a cigarette. She never liked this habit of her father, why does people don't understand when they are asked not to do something which is harmful to them!! She stood by the door, being upset with her father!!

"Why are you standing there??", she heard Sashi Gupta saying..like every father he too senses his kid's presence near by.. Parents are bound with kids by emotions!!

"Why do you always end up breaking your promise then??", Tara asked using her rights on her Papa. She too does have right, to demand answer from him.

Sashi Gupta turned around, he sat down on sofa but not before throwing away that cigarette. He gestured Tara to join him, Tara came and sat beside Sashi.

" Now tell me at least why are you suddenly leaving from here Tara?? What's bother my daughter so much?? Did anything happen??" (he asked with concern.)

Tara shook her head.

" I just feel suffocate here Papa.. I wish to be away from here for some days as I don't want this disturbance in my mind. It might give me some evil idea to do anything.."

Sashi smiled proudly at his daughter.. At least his daughter do have the courage to restrain herself from doing anything bad.. at least she knows the difference between good or bad!! If she wants to be away from here for some days to calm down herself, to save herself and her heart, he should help her not judge her!! He kissed her forehead.

" Ok.. Do as you wish!! "(He gave her a warm hug.)

Tara asked after a prolong pause.

" You miss her??"

Sashi and Tara both knew about whom Tara was asking. Sashi broke the hug.

" Let's not talk about her Tara.. That's gone!!" (his tone trembled.)

Tara held his hand, Sashi faked a smile even though his inner mind was almost breaking down remembering Not only Garima...But also Their Little daughter whom he had not seen at least for once!! He afraid whether their Daughter was alive or....

His heart felt heavy!!

************************

55th day.

"But why are you so upset with me Arnav?? What did I do??", Khushi asked and tried to hold Arnav's hand who jerked her hand away saying,

" How could you do this to me Khushi?? I trusted you so much.. but it did not take you five minutes to break my belief on You???"