Part 94

Arnav and Khushi were back to home. Khushi was reading a novel by poolside while Arnav was working on his laptop in room. Khushi was still mad at Arnav for supporting his friend but her so was staying aloof from him. Her phone was still with Arnav in his pocket, about  which they both  had forgotten completely .

While doing his work, Khushi's phone rang. Gluing his eyes on monitor screen, Arnav answered the call not caring about the caller. They both don't need the permission of each other before using each other's stuffs. This right on each other and their stuffs were earned during their relationship growth.

"Hello!!"

At first there was no reply, Arnav again repeated his voice.

"Hello.."

"Khushi??"

Though the voice was not that unknown but Arnav checked the name which was displaying Krishna. His eyes travelled towards Khushi who had almost buried her face in that book not wishing to face him at the far most corner of poolside .

He replied over phone.

" Arnav speaking, she is not here!!"

After a second the call got disconnected. Arnav took kept the phone back and concentrate on his work. After some time Khushi came inside. Arnav certainly was not sure whether he was fine with Krishna's call coming on Khushi's cell or not, he did not judge that but at the same time he did not feel like hiding anything about that call..Not only this matter, he never wished in their lives any moment or anything would come which he had to hide from Khushi. 

He himself believes in the transparency of relationship. , so called out for  Khushi who was about to leave the room.

" Khushi.."

" Baat mat karo mujhse.. (Don't talk to me..)"

Arnav exhaled deeply at this attitude of her which he thinks she has saved for him only because normally with others she still tries to speak normally even if her mood is foul. But when it comes to him, she forgets any decent manner.

Finding Arnav's gaze still fix on her, Khushi groaned!! She was planning to ignore him for the rest of the day but that promise was broken. Why the hell she can't just ignore him?? 

" Argh!! You will be killed by me  one day for sure ."

" Shut up Khushi .. Here is your phone (he extended her phone to her which Khushi took instantly.) There was a call from Krishna , I received that."

Hearing the name, Khushi's face faded its color. She quickly left from there nodding her head acknowledging him. But his eyes did not fail to notice that sudden change in her expressive two eyes!! He can read her feelings through her eyes. She was appearing so unpleasant. 

But what's disturbing her so much??

*******************************

Sleep was far away from Khushi's eyes. Now-a-days, it was difficult for Khushi to catch any sleep thanks to these uninvited conflicts in her life. First the Lucknow matter, then Arnav's accident, and now this mess from Krishna's side. She certainly had no idea how was she supposed to make Krishna understand her point?? She had even decided once to confront with someone on this matter but next instance she has become weak particularly after coming to know about Anjali Di's pregnancy news. What if this mess in her life brings some problem or difficulty in Anjali Di and Karan Jiju's relationship!! She can never forget Karan Jiju is Krishna's elder brother. She was feeling suffocate, in middle of night.

Does Krishna even understand he was trying to provoke her for an illicit relationship?? 

So got up from bed giving one look at Arnav , slowly sliding the French door Khushi went and sat on floor by the edge of pool. Should she share her insecurity regarding this with Arnav??