Part 105

" Not only Sheeshmahal but also we all have been waiting for this moment and for someone for last 24 years after Thakur Saheb's passing away. Though it's late today, but it's better to be late than never.. Let's welcome someone who can fill the emptiness after Thakur Saheb and Garima Ji.. And she is Garima Ji's daughter, Khushi Ji!!", It Vikram Singh's voice. Carrying his father's legacy to be loyal to Royal Family he added one more feather to his cap.

Khushi hiccupped with such an address, Arnav quickly turned his head.

" Kya hua??"

" I'm telling you Raizada, as soon as this gets over we are returning Delhi.. I feel like a creature of some other planet here, I feel like being caged if I stay here longer!!"

All these Extra Show of Respect, this Grand way of treatment etc were not easy for Khushi to digest. She never wishes such a life which is half real and half fake because obviously a person can't only give smile 24*7 to others that too after maintaining this status. That detachment and hatred in her heart for this throne never ceased to decrease. 

Though she was whispering making sure none hears them, Arnav could see that firmness in her voice. But he was confused whether he should laugh at her such childish type complaint or to be serious owing to the gravity of the situation.

"Shut up Khushi. We will leave from here.. None is caging you here.."

Khushi nodded her head and looked away. Now it was turn for the formal introduction of Khushi and Arnav which they did with ease, Royal heads also greeted them with warmness.

Sachin Singh stood up.

" Wow.. My brother and I have spent our entire life for Lucknow, taking care of this place when it was left out without any Leader.. And this is what we got after the scarification of so many years.. How fair is that Royal heads??"

One of the member of Royal Head replied, " If we are not wrong, then why don't we see the happiness on your Face Kumar Ji.. Garima Ji was your sister also, but there is no pleasure on your face after meeting your sister's daughter??"

Though everyone was aware of Sachin Kumar and Sanket Kumar's cruelty, but they could not do anything as per the norms and laws of Royal constitution. Royal heads can only give opinion to Kumars to do something or not but lastly to restrict them from doing something or depriving them from anything, that rights is vested only to Thakurs And Khushi being the child of Garima Thakur deserve this right to save and prosper this Royal Family.

Sachin Kumar added, " Are the Royal heads trying to manipulate us in their words??"

Shiv Prasad Chuahan replied, " We don't think it is that easy to manipulate you Kumar Ji. What do you want?? Be clear."

Sachin Kumar smiled as he was waiting for this moment.

"I never knew Royals heads can be so innocent sometimes.. What's the proof is that she is Garima's daughter?? Who is here to prove so and who is here to believe it without evidence that she is Garima's daughter?? Anyone might come like this and claim its inheritance.. Are we going to share it with all??"

Arnav's fingers fisted tightly hearing someone raising such a question on his Wife's relation with her mother!! Have not they insulted Garima years back almost making her life hell and now they want the prove of Khushi being Garima's daughter!!

"Sorry to interfere Your Majesty.. But can I ask why none here did not think the same question years back before making Garima Aunty's life so miserable?? That time too Royal heads keep silent and today too Royal heads are keeping silent encouraging such irrelevant questions.." Arnav's words were clear making Kumar brothers burn in anger and Royal Heads feeling low.