Part 65

It was past 9.20 am in morning and she knew she was running very late. Deprived of sleep last night, missing him like nothing and being so disturbed Khushi found herself in more mess than before. Quickly tying her hair in a bun, she grabbed her bag!! She had to even pack her hand bag for office, Argh!! Opening luggage, she was about to take some things out when a small packet caught her attention. That was not anything she has kept in her bag.

Curiously she took that in her hand and found a letter attached to it..

Unfolding the letter, she started to read it..

"Hi..

I guess you reached safely.. Thanks for coming Khushi and thank you for everything.. That night was magical and I'll never forget that.. Let me thank you again!! Ok.. this time I guess to thank list is going to be larger in size.. (Khushi chuckled!! This unbelievable man in earth!!)

Since morning I have been trying to talk to after waking up, but some where I just could not gather myself to talk to you.. I even tried to say something over breakfast, but see instead of that I am writing this letter.. You are getting ready in room , and here I am doing this.

Pata Hai Khushi.. sometime it is really weird to talk to you.. Face-to-face!! I don't know why, but it feels beyond my level. One look at you and I feel speechless many times.. So this letter is an easy way to talk.. to you!!

I wanted to say Sorry as well.. sorry for each time I hurt you Khushi, sorry for not asking your consent before our marriage... And another sorry for not even asking you this morning that "Tum thik ho ya nehi.."!! Last night when I held you in my arms, I felt like I got that what I have been searching for years, it is a pure bliss with you.. And while writing this letter, let me tell you I have planned each and every day of our life together and I can't wait to tell you that..

Hope we will meet soon.. Khushi!!

And yes, there are two chocolate packets here!! One for you and please don't give excuse that I don't know how do you prefer your chocolate.. I know that better and I'm super confident here.. and another packet for Kaira.. Tell her that this is from her Uncle..

Now I have to sign out.. because see you are almost ready with your baggage.. Wait.. I again forgot to tell you, you look good with that white shirt!! Wear more often..

Love.. Arnav!!"

Khushi just shut her eyes tightly for a second as if imagining him with her. Opening her eyes, she quickly popped one chocolate in her mouth relishing it, the crunchiness of nuts s sweetness of chocolates!! Touching the letter with her lips she went and Opened the cupboard, she carefully kept this letter of his in her safe!! This letter felt like the most important document in her life.. The document which had their signatures together in the form of their affection for each other. She could not help but smiled at her own thought..

Finally making up mind she got up to go but not before giving him a ring though he did not answer.. She twisted her lips, making face..

Grabbing some sandwiches Khushi ran to her office.

*********************

It was a very nice day when Khushi met her team, her colleague after 4-5 days. She was happy inside and may be that reflection through her actions as well. It was a different kind of positive energy she felt this morning. The day spent well at office, she gave her 100% for sure to her work. They have a new upcoming project and that made her happy at the end as well..

In evening Khushi decided to meet Nitya as it's been a while they have had any talk. Parking her scooty at the parking zone she moved towards the entrance of the café but not before checking her phone for 3rd time in the day. But surprisingly there was no call or messages from him!! Keeping her phone back she went inside..