Part 74

Hugging her knees, Khushi buried her face. What if Arnav's suspicion comes right?? What if she was  actually..

Khushi bit her lower lips trying to suppress her anxiety and restlessness. After hearing from Arnav about this test, Khushi was feeling like falling sick with each passing moment, even due to stress her head started aching badly. She could feel her body shaking in fear.. Were they both ready for something like this?? They both need time to grow, to grow as an individual and at the same time as couple.

Will they go for abortion if the confusion comes true??

But how could they just kill an unborn?? The unborn will have a life, that life for which they both were responsible!! It's wrong.. Actually a sin to even think so just because they were not ready for child??

But that's the truth. They don't want child. 

Her eyes started moistening.. Shaking her head she looked away. Why could not they both just be careful before?? Had they been protected such fear would not have ever come in their mnd?? But those moments were unplanned. Those moments happened even before they could think anything. She could not even blame those moments. She should have been careful, at least consulted doctor later.. but such thought never ever strike in her mind even for a moment. And now it felt too late!!

***************************

As since last few days, Khushi was at home due to her sickness as well as this additional tension, she decided to go out today to meet her friend in order to divert her mind in something else as sitting at home was making her feel weaker. She met Nitya at Nitya's home, both friends chatted for some time then decided to go to the nearby park. Khushi does not know why but she was even scared of riding her own scooty, she even felt like stop walking due to fear if another life growing inside her!! She did not know whether she was reacting overboard or not. She was just so messed up. 

Though Anjali Di was pregnant and she had witnessed her pregnancy thoroughly but never for a second she gave it any importance to understand the mother within Anjali. She was just excited for the baby, their Kaira!! 

How should a woman act when she gets to know this news?? 

Khushi sat behind Nitya, Nitya started the scooty. While passing by on road, Khushi's eyes fell on a chemist store, thinking for a brief second, Khushi asked Nitya.

" Nitu, Stop here please ."

Abruptly Nitya stopped by road side, Khushi said.

"I'll just get a headache medicine, you wait for me here.."

Before Nitya could ask, Khushi moved away from there towards the chemist shop. 

" I need a pregnancy test kit. (she stopped and thought for a moment). Actually pack three!!

She said slowly feeling awkward, she does not understand how people talks on this topic so freely when it was so difficult on her part to even think so. The seller instantly got her three kits , paying money Khushi thrust those small boxes  in her hand bag and left from there.

It's been a while now, Khushi has locked herself in bedroom just watching one of those plastic small kit in her hand!! That was just a small plastic thing, how was she supposed to know what to do or what not?? Should she ask Anjali Di.. No.. What would she reply if Anjali Di ask why she needs to know it?? Then should she ask Mumma.. Again her mind gave a negative reply. That would be hell embarrassing. 

Having no option left, Khushi made a puppy face and dialed Arnav who was the reason behind this fear of her. She was taken aback when Arnav answered the call immediately within 2-3 rings as if he was waiting for her call.. Her jaw dropped!!