Part 99

Krishna had no idea how long he had been sitting on stairs like this. Karan did almost stop talking to him more than that he was highly upset with him. Krishna was unable to judge was that actually his fault that he fell in love with a girl who loves someone else.. Why it happened with him?? He had never felt so messed up even during this one year period like he was feeling now. He has simply fallen for her since very long , may be since Bhai and Bhabi's marriage was fixed. But this feeling in his heart never got its receiver from opposite end.

He was feeling lonely.  As if his that one silly mistake made him aloof from his closed ones. He remembered that easy, effortless bond between him and Khushi a year ago and today where they both stand. His jaw tightened as he remembered that disappointment in his brother's eyes and in his voice for him. He was so disturbed!!

"Krishna?"

He looked up and found Anjali descending down, she stopped by him.

" You woke up so early today.. It's only 5.30 am!!"

"No.. Nothing like that Bhabi."

Anjali waited for some seconds, then sat beside him touching his shoulder.

" You were awake whole night??"

Krishna looked away.

" Bhai is upset with me."

Anjali smiled ruffling his hair. If you see your loved ones being misguided then that time being matured and trying to deal with them in their way is the best option to do. Anjali did not wish to push Krishna away, she simply wanted him to realise his mistake in true sense, she wanted to help her brother like brother-in-law.

" Like Arnav and Khushi are dear to me, you are dear to Karan. He wants your well being Krishna and I hope he had that rights to be upset with you when you are wrong!! Does not he??"

Krishna sighed deep.

" Was I that wrong Bhabi?? Was my feeling that wrong??"

" Feeling is not wrong, but the person for whom you have this feeling is completely a wrong person."

She tried to make him understand with her soft words, feeling dejected Krishna kept his head in Anjali's lap.

" I don't like it when Bhai pushes me away from him.."

Anjali too felt difficult.

" Then understand what you should do and what not. Karan is just upset with you, not hating you!! Take right decision , he will be there to guide you always.. Ok??"

Krishna raised himself.

" I don't want to be here anymore.."

That surprised Anjali-.

"What do you mean??"

" I think I should not be here any more, unless I would not be able to realize what Bhai actually wants from me. I'm planning to take responsibilities of Dubai hotel. By this I can be away from this place by physically and emotionally too. I want to be away from Khushi, may be then only I can free myself from this."

"You sure??"

" Apart from this you think there is any other way??"

Anjali touched his cheek lovingly.

" Think twice before deciding. Belief in yourself in a good way, everything would fall in place."

Krishna smiled a little in return. Giving him some emotional relief, Anjali got up from there. May be Krishna is right, until he keeps himself away from this place, he might not be able to move easily. Because it's not that easy to MOVE-ON in actual terms!!