Part 13

6 years later.

Anita and Anjali were busy in kitchen, preparing some tasty mouth watering food as their little Chotey who is no more little now is returning home after completing his studies in abroad. They have not meet him in person after he left for his master degree study in America.

Little Kaira, who is 3 years old daughter of Karan and Anjali was playing with her Nanu, Aarav in living area. Karan was busy in his phone calls. RM was looking so beautiful today as if some magic is added to it.

Khushi hugged her little dog Puchpuch..

 her cute puppy she has adopted few days before

her cute puppy she has adopted few days before. She pouted her lips touching her head with Puchpuch- It's like some prince charming is descending earth today.. And you know what will be the consequences of this pampering, the already spoilt brat will fly high. You can't even imagine how will he represent himself.. And look at Mumma..(Puchpuch licked Khushi's lips.) Poor Mumma.. She has been working for him since long, but you know what will Mumma hear later..

Khushi looked down at her Puchpuch- Mumma, you should have prepared some less oily food..(mimicking Arnav.) Gosh.. You have not met him before, and let me tell you after this meeting you will not like to meet him again.. The most proud and egoistic man..

Kaira ran to Khushi- Cookie..

Kaira calls Khushi as Cookie, as it was difficult for her to call her as Khushi, she gave her name from Khushi to cookie in her baby language and now Khushi loves this name..

Khushi pouted her lips- Yes, meri Muffin..

Kaira giggled as Khushi tickled her. Khushi kissed her cheek- What happened??

Kaira asked slowly- Chotey is coming today??

Khushi chuckled- Yes.. To our bad luck..(she pouted sadly.)

Kaira- Why??

Khushi made face- Even I was too wondering why..

Door bell rang, Kaira and Khushi stood there surprisingly seeing Anita running towards door as if competing in some marathon. Khushi sighed hard.. All have gone mad surely. Specially their Mumma.. As if understanding her inner thoughts, puchpuch licked Khushi's face giving her support to tell her he is there with her!!

Door was opened and there was standing dev..khushi gulped down and competed her sentence- Deeevvviiil..!!