Part 86

After dinner and kitchen tasks, Khushi was proceeding towards bedroom when Anita called her from behind,

" Khushi.."

Khushi turned around, 

"When you had gone to meet Arnav, laundryman got Chotey's suit. I have kept those in my room, come, Why don't you take those now??"

Khushi nodded her head and followed Anita to her bedroom. While Anita started taking out Arnav's suit separating from other clothes, Khushi stood in center of room looking around when she found Aarav engrossed in something very attentively. She became curious and moved towards bed to Aarav's side asking.

" What are you staring at so minutely Baba??"

Aarav looked up, he smiled at her and moved aside letting Khushi take her place beside him. Khushi joined him on bed crossing her legs.

" Old albums??"

Khuhsi asked and in return Aarav nodded his head smilingly, Anita said from behind.

" Suddenly your Baba developed interest to go through old memories!!"

Khushi smiled affectionately as Aarav remarked.

" As if you were less interested than me Anita.."

Shaking her head at Baba, Mumma, Khushi looked down at those old pictures. Obviously most of those were of Anjali Di, her and Arnav's during various phases of life. Di was looking so pretty, she must say Di was carrying that charming aura since her young days. Khushi ran a finger on your Anjali's picture. Mumma too was looking so beautiful so as Baba, they both were one of the most magical couple!!

"Kaira looks so much like Di."

"I was telling Anita same.. Khushi, have you ever noticed she looks exactly like Anju whenever she does pigtails??"

"So true Baba."

There were few pics with their old friends and relatives, while going through her eyes caught a picture of Arnav. He must be hardly 8-9 years old then, But can she say Her Arnav was even more attractive then?? Specially his chubby cheeks and almost cherry like red lips with thick hair touching almost his brow line, and his mesmerizing two caramel like eyes. Arnav's feature resembled to Baba, especially his hairline!!  She was hesitate to touch Arnav's face on that picture as Aarav Baba and Anita Maa were beside her, Anita had too joined them on bed. Hiding her own smile, she took her hand back , Wish..she could steal this photograph of his from this album!! But no worry.. Being a artist has this advantage that she would not have to long for this picture. She can draw an exact copy of this photograph and that will solve the issue. She smiled inwardly remembering his features once again. 

"Chotey!!"

Instantly Khushi looked up thinking whether Maa noticed her by any chance or read her mind because that would be embarrassing. But sighed in relief as she saw Arnav near door, he must be passing by when Maa would have called him. Quickly she looked down flipping through pages.

"Han Maa.."

"Come here.."

By the corner of her eyes, Khushi could see his long strides entering inside the room walking till bed. Holding Arnav's hand, Anita asked him to sit on bed. Arnav took his place beside his mother but not before giving a quick look at his wife who was showing herself busy talking to Her Baba!! He needs to admit, no matter how old a child grows, for a father his daughters comes first just like a mother for whom her son comes first. Opposite attracts!! He shook his head, but he admires Khushi and Aarav's bond. They duo look happy with each other company.