Part 75

Taking a big bite of her burger, Khushi watched Nitya who was staring at her in a different way.

"What??"

"From where do you get this hunger Khushi??"

Khushi rolled her eyes.

" Nitya, no comment on my food.. I have had only three toasts in morning, now I'm hungry.. If you have any problem, then keep that in your pocket."

" Don't you miss Arnav??"

Khushi again looked at her confusingly.

" Why suddenly this topic yaar??"

Nitya replied.

" I meant, how can you be craving for food like this when he is miles away Khushi?? "

Nitya almost screamed, gaining the attention of few other people in that open café.

Khushi raised her eyebrow, she touched Nitya's forehead.

" Your temperature seems normal.. Then what's wrong with you?? Break Up ho gaya kya??" (she giggled.)

" Aman is going to Scotland.. For whole 15 days!!"

" Oh.."

" Oh??? I did not expect this from you.. Khushi."

Khushi sighed, resting against backrest she asked.

" What's wrong Nitu??"

Nitya's eyes got moist, she looked away. Khushi sighed seeing her face, then moved her chair near to Nitya.

" What's bothering you??"

" Since we have been in this relationship, we have never stayed away from each other and that too this far!!! I'm feeling empty within yaar.. I meant..15 days and that too he in Scotland and me in Delhi!!"

Khushi squeezed her palm, she did not ask her any question further or gave her own opinion on this topic. She did not feel like judging Nitya's sentiment, every individual does not have same sentiment in every situation... She can't tell her to be "Chilax..", If not anyone, at least she understands how does it feel to be away from the one whom your heart craves like nothing..

Nitya looked at her, Khushi gave her a warm smile.

" Ice cream khaegi?? Let's have your favorite raspberry bar today.. What say??"

Nitya could not helped but smiled a little.

" Why to fear..when ice cream is here!!!" (she recalled their childhood memory.. Khushi grinned.)

*****************************

Arnav was laying on bed, as usual on his stomach burying his face in that soft pillow. The ring on his phone, made him groaned!! Unwillingly he had to move his hand but not looking  and started moving his hand here and there to grab his phone.

"Hi.."

A smile came across on his beautiful face. His mood was going to be allright only. Someitme it feels so strange that he has started depending on her for the fulfillment of his emotion. That emotion which feels incomplete without her acceptance. The way she reciprocates him and his feeling just made him adore her more and more. Even away from her to such distance, one call from her can set his mood right. Sometimes he knew they stopped talking for a day or two, but that never lessens that longing their heart has. It gets increase from time to time, from day to day.

" Hey.." (he now laid straight.)

" Busy ho??"

"Yeah.. Tumhare Khayalon Mein."