Part 77

Her eyes opened lazily, pushing her fringes away from her forehead Khushi saw the vacant side of bed, Arnav and his perfect timing!! She shook her head, just then heard the washroom door opened and Arnav came out freshly after morning shower. He was drying his wet hair with towel, while another towel was wrapped around his waist line.

Her eyes got widen.. Before this morning he had never come out after shower like so, wearing so minimal clothes on him. Did he forget she was there in this room too?? Should not he show some respect to another person present in the very same room??

Arnav had not noticed her waking up, taking out a white t-shirt, Arnav started wearing then he was about to wear his trouser removing the towel, heard a scream..

"Stop Arnav!!"

He almost dropped his towel hearing Khushi's scream so suddenly , Arnav turned around only to find her mumbling something while covering herself in duvet from head to toe. He was totally in dazed!!

" What's wrong??"(he asked worriedly.)

Khushi asked not taking the duvet away.

" What are you doing??"

Arnav looked down at his own hands.

" What am I doing??" (That was a question in reply of her question. He was indeed confuse not sure of what she was indicating.)

" Arghh.. Don't you have any manner??"

"Excuse me.."

" You are not at all excused Raizada.. Changing in front of someone is called ill manner.."

Arnav stared at her amusingly.

" I meant what's there in between us to hide.." (Khushi's jaw dropped..)

" Don't teach me.. First wear your clothes.."

Arnav sighed shaking his head and wearing his pants trying to give himself a decent look as per his wife's "Opinion".

" I guess we were doing pregnancy test sometimes back!!"

"Just shut up Arnav."

"But let me tell you I'll not react this way if you think to do so. You can be assured."

Khushi's cheeks turned crimson red understanding the meaning of his words.

***************************

As a surprise party was planned for Aarav and Anita, Arnav could not leave the room before that. He was sitting on bed watching some news. Khushi went downstairs to prepare breakfast for everyone.

"Happy Marriage Anniversary Maa."

Hugging Anita from behind Khushi planted a sweet kiss on her cheek. Of course she can't miss wishing them unless they would start doubting her intention. Everything should look normal to Maa Baba. Anita smiled.

"Thank You."

Anita and Khushi started preparing breakfast talking randomly and happily. Baba did join breakfast table a while later, carrying everything to table Khushi served Maa, Baba. Then she served some food on a plate which was obviously more than what she consumes, because Arnav should not be stay in hunger.

"Khushi.. Are not you going to eat here??"

"Err.. Baba, Actually I have a little work. I thought I can complete it while eating food. That's why. Main Jaun??"

"Yeah sure.. But eat first Khushi."

Nodding her head and sending a quick Sorry to God for her lie, Khushi moved towards their room.