Part 47

Arnav took Kaira along with him, to drop her at Singhania's on his way to office. Getting inside the cab, Khushi took her phone out and dialed a number. Before any one could speak from other side, Khushi said firmly, "I want to meet you today, tell me where and when to meet you."

The cab stopped by that show set where the show was supposed to be performed. Khushi had some discussion with the costume designer as in today's scenario; They had some discussion.

It was 2.45, Khushi left from there to a coffee house, where she was supposed to meet that someone. It was 3pm, she reached there and looked around for that familiar face and found that at one corner. She took a deep sigh before walking ahead.

"What the hell are you trying to do Krishna??", though her voice was not loud, but a furious one.

Krishna looked up.

" I never remember our any meeting had ever started greeting each other like this??"

Khushi angrily sat on couch in front of him. Keeping her hands on coffee table she asked.

" Don't act smart Krishna.. How could you tell a fake story to Di?? Do you know how tensed Di was?? Do you even know what had actually happened??"

" Ohh.. So your husband has sent you here then!! Can't he come and ask me??"(Krishna asked with same pinch of anger.)

Khushi shut her eyes tightly for a second trying to remind herself, she has come here to dissolve the issue not to add more.

" Krishna, stop involving Arnav!! He has nothing to do with THIS!! It is completely between you and me."

"Cut the crap Khushi!! He is the reason our relationship came to an end.. He has dragged himself in between US. I know him.."

" You know him??? While staying there, sometime it makes me feel I don't know him at all..you are saying you Know him when you both never talk nicely for once in these years... And about The Relationship..let me tell you there was no relationship in between us that, it came to an end because of him. We were not in a relationship Krishna.... I have never considered you anything than a friend and my Di's brother-in-law!! Why don't you understand this?? You were not like this before.. What happened to you suddenly??"

" Are you trying to support Arnav?? What ever he has done with is right??"

"Why don't you understand Krishna.. Even if our marriage had not happened, you and I still would have never been together.. I never had any soft corner for you from that point of view Krishna.. And about right and wrong, I'm not here to judge that whether what ever he has done is right or wrong or whether what you are thinking is right or not!! I don't want to justify anyone now.."

" Then what are you here for??"

" I'm here to clear you one thing, I have never felt anything for you what you expect from me!! You were a good friend Krishna..Please try to understand Krishna..(her voice became soft slowly) We have been friends for years, for that sake please, try to understand it."

Krishna looked away, Khushi stared at him for a second. Krishna seem adamant not trying to accept this NO..

" Then why were you silent that evening??"

" That was simply because You did not give me the chance to say anything!!"

Krishna shook his head and added looking at Khushi angrily.

" If Arnav had not married you, If he had not come in between us there was still the chance we could have been together.. We understand each other better Khushi.."