Part 18

Arnav moved forward- Yes.. But are you scared??

Khushi placed her hands on her waist- Don't think I don't understand what you are trying to do..I am not coming in your words Arnav.. I'm leaving..

She turned to go, but heard from behind Arnav saying- I thought you would be thrilled for this adventurous task!!

Khushi- Sorry.. But did you just compare this stupid idea of yours with adventure??

Arnav turned to face her- At least for you it's not less than adventurous task Khushi.. And see here I'm offering you such a nice chance and you are denying it.

Khushi- That's because this is the stupid thing to do.. And don't you know alcohol is not right for health?? That's why, take my free advice, you yourself stay away from it..

Arnav smirked seeing her turning on her heels- To dar rahi ho??

Khushi sighed, looked back at him. There was a winning smile on his lips as well as reflecting through his eyes. Does he deserve this feeling?? NO.. But does this mean she would agree for beer?? This is not right too.. And seeing his behavior she has now started guessing this phrase of "You are scared.." is now used by him only to trick her drink.. She is that smart to understand his witty plans..after all she has spent her half of life till now with this person!!!

But apart from all these, he has raised a finger on her daring. If she agree to this, he will feel she has fallen in his traps and if she does not drink, he will take it as her failure and his winning!! She was not ready to accept either of this options available to her.

She stared at him for a moment before shifting her gaze to those cans standing in front of them waiting to see the outcome of this challenge. She walked past him, took a can in her hand and turned to Arnav.

Arnav's smirk grew into a smile seeing her holding the can in her hand.

Khushi turned to Arnav- I'll accept it, but for that I have a condition..

His smirk started vanishing- You don't have an option to add condition here being a loser..

Now it her turn to trick him in her traps- Kyun.. Ab tumhe dar lag raha hai??

His brows raised high.. So she is applying his own game on him?? That's actually interesting.. Thought Arnav inwardly.. He had no idea this mere challenge will turn to this interested one.. But he could not stop admitting until and unless  your rival is Khushi, this interesting turn of event  might come at any time in game!! Though he would never ever accept that but he had always liked that Never-back-off attitude of her.. She knows how to trap you in your very own game, he smiled inwardly. 

Arnav- What's the condition then??(he asked curiously..)

Khushi gave him a smirk- Simple one Arnav... By the end of this task we will see who has more control on own self. And like always the loser has to do what a winner will want.. That's it!!

Arnav (looking at her intently)- And you think this game will ever end, if we put such condition in between??

Khushi- Are you eager to end this game or lose this game Arnav, would you like to clarify this???

His lips stretched a bit, Arnav- Hume esa kyun lag raha hai madam, aap ye isliye karna chahati hai..Kyun ki aap ko humari jitne ki Khushi manane ki jyada besabri hai?? (Why do I have such a feeling that you are too eager to celebrate my win??)

Khushi- Jeet to jeet hoti hai, aur uski Khushi bhi....(wining is always thrilling so as it's happiness) Agar aap ko humari harne ki itni takleef hai, to apni jeet hume de dijiye.. Aap ko bura bhi nehi lagega aur hum jeet jayenge.. ( But if you are so sad to see me losing, then why don't you give me your victory. By doing this you don't have to feel sad and I'll be the winner at last)