Part 6

Khushi age-16, Arnav age-18

Khushi was trying to match the speed of Arnav while following behind him- How could you just hit him Arnav?? what if he had got hurt severely?? What if he had got hurt on his head..Have you any idea what would have happened then??

Arnav stopped and turned around only to make her to take two steps backward with the intensity of his action- Tumhe bohot bura lag raha hai?? (his eyes were spitting fire)

Khushi looked at him angrily- Han to.. You hit him god dammit.. Are you even understanding the situation??

Arnav- He should have thought the consequences before misbehaving with YOU..(he spoke angrily, more than his lips his eyes were looking scary that day to Khushi. )

Khushi replied with same pitch of voice- So?? If he was misbehaving with me, I was there to handle him. When did I ask you to come and show your so-called energy?? I know how to take care of myself Arnav..

Arnav was about to reply hearing her words which he did not accept at all, but stopped as heard a laughter sound from inside the house. They both were fighting near the door.

Khushi asked herself which was sufficient enough for Arnav to hear- What's so funny happening inside??

Arnav- I'm also standing where you are standing.. How would I know?? Use some humor sometime..

She narrowed her eyes- And why do you think I asked you?? There is something called self-communication.. Have you heard such phrase??

She moved her face away, pressed the door bell. Within a minute, the door was opened. Arnav and Khushi stepped inside. At a distance they could see Aarav, Anita, Anjali were occupying seats along with some other persons were also present there. Arnav scrunched his brows not recognizing these new faces.

Khushi mumbled to herself- Who are they??

Arnav looked at her irritatingly but before he could ask Khushi was already gone by then saying- Self-communication. Remember!!

Arnav shook his head, followed Khushi to the same direction. Anita saw them, she got up- Arnav, Khushi.. Come here guys.

Khushi smilingly reached near her while Arnav's face was all sullen.

Anita introduced them to new faces- Mr. and Mrs. Singhania, Arnav and Khushi!!

Mr and Mrs.Singhania smiled at them- Hello Guys.. We were waiting for you both??

Arnav and Khushi looked at each other confusingly, Mr.Singhania asked smiling at others- What's your opinion on our son (pointing at the young guy sitting beside them) What do you both think will he suit your sister??

He asked jokingly, Anjali bowed her head smiling while the young man smirked. He got up from seat, extending his hand, he introduced himself- Karan.. Karan Singhania.

Khushi was about to shook her hand chirpily, but Arnav extended his hand first- Arnav..Arnav Singh Raizada!!

Khushi looked at Arnav hearing his arrogant, not so happy voice. What's wrong with him?? By now they both had known why are they here for?? Khushi instantly likes Karan and Anjali's pair, they both were complementing each other.. Even others are also happy.. She just hoped Arnav does not do anything scene here!!

She turned to Anjali and sat on edge of sofa, asking her quite loudly- That's called cheating Di!! You did not share this secret with me?? And guess what, after today never expect anything from me either.

Mrs.Singhania- Khushi dear..Don't be upset with your Di now.. You guys have very less time in your hands now.. Because very soon we are taking your Di with us away from you!!

Khushi pouted her lips, wrapping her arms around Anjali- How are we going to live without you Di??

Even Anita and Aarav also felt a lump, hearing this!! Anjali's eyes got moist hearing this. Arnav, whose concentration was drawn to this conversation did not like it a little bit!! Why his Di has to leave the house and that too for some other person??

**************************

Anjali was in her room at night, reading a book, when Arnav entered- Why are marrying Di??

Anjali has never expected something like this from him. Seeing his face, she could clearly see how unhappy he looks since the time he has heard this. She extended her arm- Come here..

Arnav walked to her, sat on bed beside her- Will you miss me??(asked Anjali.)

Arnav cut her- That's not the point Di.. I want to know why are you marrying?? Don't you like staying with us?? Mumma hai, Papa hai, main hun, Khushi hai!! Then why Di??

"Because one day a girl has to leave her own house Chotey!!", they both heard the voice from behind.

They both looked behind, found Anita at door with a glass of milk in her hand. She crossed the distance and came to them. Arnav asked- Why a girl has to?? Can't a boy do the same?? Why can't Karan Singhania stay with us at our place??

Anita smiled- It's an unseen rule Chotey and we are abided by this. Har larki ek din esa karti hai..

***************************

He locked himself in his room after this talk with his mother. He just does not like this fact.. How could his Di leave them like this and how could others are also taking it so casually?? If others are so happy with it, why is not he then??

Will Khushi do the same oneday too?? Leaving him, Mumma, Papa and go away from them?? He will never let her go away like this and if ever she does this, he will never forgive her?? He promised himself!!

At that time he heard a beep sound, he went to check his mail, there he found his letter got accepted by a famous college in Mumbai where he was desiring to pursue his bachelor degree in business management.

The only nice things happened in this last 24 hours is it. He sighed rereading the mail once again.

Next day at breakfast table,

The news was announced by Arnav, all were so delighted hearing a happy news. Anjali hugged Arnav so tightly- Congratulations Chotey.. I'm so so happy for you. Tell me what do you want??

Arnav looked at her, asked with hopefully eyes- Will you??

Anjali nodded her head- Anything you want..

Arnav asked- Don't marry Karan..Don't leave us.