Part 35

It was night, taking Khushi's dinner tray Nitya entered the room where Khushi was and found Khushi sitting on same place with joined hands for 4 hours now. Her heart fell seeing her best friend's state, she just wished to gather her in her arms and console her.. She knew this girl, she has spent years with her!! Khushi is someone you can never tame easily , and there were many situation in life where she herself has worsen it due to her own anger!! She becomes blind and locked her rational mind away from her.

Being the youngest one in Raizadas, she was loved and spoiled at the same time!! After Garima's death, it had become as if a ritual for Aarav and Anita to fulfill her each demand. She had always got whatever she wished for.. A good life, a career of her own choice, good education, unconditional love and pampering, financially no restriction and all!! Over all a very good life. And somewhere all these made her so stubborn that she would not let it go if anything ever happens without her wish with her. She can break but she can't bend. She could not tolerate that.. She has always been loved, adored and accepted the way she was!! None asked for any change in her..

"Khushi.."

"Hmm"

"Please eat something.."

"Hmm.. (she turned to take tray.. but stopped and looked up) Nitu, (as Nitya looked up at her Khushi asked..) Do you have any problem if I stay at your house??"

Nitya could not stop but took Khushi in her embrace and gave a tight bear hug..

"Shh.. Khushi.."

"He.. he said.. that is ..not my house and ... Maa is not..my Maa!! (Nitya hugged her more tightly..) I never knew he thinks that of me.. I never knew.. he will.. Arnav will say it.."

Khushi's arms wrapped around Nitya and she buried her face as her eyes became moisten slowly..

***************************************************************************************

It's been 3 days since Khushi left!! It was as if not only Khushi left but also she took away life from Raizada mansion along with her. Doctor left after examining Anita who was suffering from fever, Aarav accompanied doctor out while asking about Anita's condition in detail.. Arnav entered his parents room and found his mother sleeping. His heart felt chocked as he realized what that single action of his brought this disaster to his family. Kissing his mother Arnav was about to sit beside her when heard..

"What were you thinking Chotey when you told Khushi this house does not belong to her??"

Arnav looked up at his father..

"Do you even understand what did you say that day?? If this house does not belong to Khushi then this same house does not belong to Anjali or you either!!"

************************

Shutting the door to his room, Arnav sat on recliner covering his face with his palm!!

And feeling being left out in a massive crowd slowly started eating him. It was as if he had so many people but not even one to talk with heart out!! Do all really think his words uttered in anger really mean something?? How will he make anyone understand.. He never meant those words. He had never considered Khushi as anyone than family.

When Tara had raised the same question, he did not step away from speaking the truth he had always believed.. that this mansion belongs to her the same way it belongs to him and Anjali Di!! Then why?? Why were other doubt this?? And Khushi.. she did even think for a split of moment!!

He knows.. He was wrong, he was angry, he was blind in anger and during that peak of anger something came out from his mouth which he never believes in. He knows how wrong his words were, he knew it very much to whom this place belong to and how much!! But why none was trying to understand the real truth?? She was speaking nonsense and he had to stop her.. unknown to him his lips spoke those words..