Part 36

Sitting on a roadside bench, Khushi kept her handbag in her lap and shut her eyes tight!! Maa is unwell , she is hospitalized!! Again that turning of life came back, she was standing at same place where she had lost Garima Mumma and now.. on the verge of losing Anita Maa!!

Gasp escaped her eyes...

What has been she doing actually??

What has she done??

She has literally pushed Maa to death bed!!

Those two persons who have always make sure she gets everything she wishes in life, those two persons who have loved her unconditionally expecting nothing in return, those two persons who have given her a better life and everything thing needed for a good life, those two persons who have given her shelter and family.. She has successfully shattered those two!!

Here she was unaware of all this happening while Maa got heart attack and hospitalized!! Arnav was also saying something like this when he had come to meet that night.. But she did not listen to him even for once!! That day when she left RM, she had seen herself how vulnerable Mumma was..How much she was crying, she was almost going to collapse but she ignored everything in an attempt to to glorify her hurt, her stubborn attitude, her arrogance!! Because for her she matters the most, can this be reason to hurt someone this much??

And being a daughter what did she do?? She overlooked everything. She overlooked everything and why... because she was angry, she was adamant to go back that house which house has always showered her love and care only!! That placed which has accepted her with open heart.. Her anger was much more important for her than anything else.. For her nothing matters in front of her own self!! She did not even care to ask about Mumma Baba..

Khushi cupped her face..

She dismissed Baba's pleading eyes when she left home, she dismissed Maa's concern when she called her for breakfast, she disobeyed Baba's conversation when he was trying to ease something and lastly.. she has successfully made her mother sick who has given her a second life after Garima Mumma's death.. She has destroyed everything in an attempt to satisfy her emotion which now felt like venom..

****************************

Aarav was staring at the closed door behind which his dear wife was laying. What if they were late yesterday?? What if something worse had happened?? What if he had lost her..??? He could not think straight.. Though Anita was better than yesterday, still she was kept for under observation next 36 hours as her BP was very high at the same time. Sharing more than 30 years together, sharing each other's sadness and happiness Aarav was unable to share his wife's pain!!

Firstly his children's disturbed life then his wife's illness almost made him go weak on his knees.. Sitting there when he looked at his right  row, found his only son sitting all alone!! Being a father he could not see him like this also.. His torn look sadden his father more.. What has he done to himself?? For a moment Aarav felt like taking this young man in his arms and say "Your Maa is going to be all right only."

Arnav has become almost silent after yesterday!!

Resting his back, Aarav looked up and sent prayer to His God to make his family that normal one. Today getting a normal family seem the costly one for him for which he don't have enough wealth..

Few minutes passed, when Aarav felt a soft touch on his hand. He looked down.

Putting her head on her Baba's shoulder, Khushi looked down. Aarav could feel his eyes getting moisten..

"Anita is going to be all right only.. Aap jo aa gayi hai.. Hai na Khushi??"

"Bohot badtamiz ho gayi hun na Baba?? Aap ko aur Maa ko taklif de rahi hun.. Aaj Maa yahan..sirf aur sirf.. meri wajah se hai.. Hai na??" Aarav just pressed his lips against her hair pulling Khushi closer.