Part 46

Kaira was too there with Anjali. Finding Khushi, Anjali came to her- What happened to your hands??(she asked worriedly, seeing her banded hands.)

Khushi tried to calm a hyper Anjali down, she held her by her shoulder- Di, it's absolutely  nothing. I was just pouring some hot milk and in absentminded I poured on my hands.

Anjali caressed her hands and asked again not being convinced- There is nothing major, right??

Khushi nodded her head- Nothing Di.. Don't be tensed.

Anjali thought to ask her,but just could not gather her words to asked Khushi. Will that question be a appropriate one?? What her brother will think of her after knowing that his sister can have such doubt in her mind?? But it's better to clear the doubt that growing her own assumptions.

Kaira started pulling Anita and demanded her mango shake, so Anita had to go with her grand child to fulfill her command.

Finding Khushi alone, Anjali held Khushi hand and asked hesitatingly. 

" Did..(Khushi was looking at her confusingly seeing her finding difficulty to ask.) Did Chotey do anything?? (Anjali finally managed to ask!!)

Khushi was more confused, what Anjali Di asking her?? What will Arnav do?? 

" Matlab?? What will he do Di??"

" Khushi.. I meant...Are you ok?? Did Chotey..h..hurt you??"

Khushi gasped hearing her. Forget about her that man can't hurt any woman physically, she knows this!!

Before Anjali could speak anything, Khushi stopped Anjali.

" No Di.. Arnav can't hurt me physically!! Shh.. Relax."

Anjali looked down, shaking her head feeling guilty for thinking something like this about her brother. Her eyes got teary, Khushi held Anjali by her shoulder. Khushi was confused too..What happened to Di suddenly that she was asking this question and most importantly how did Di come to know about her hands?? None had informed her as there was nothing so serious to tell her, to give her unnecessary tensions. It was just a minor wound.. But the way Anjali behaved made Khushi worried, as well as her chosen question. 

" Di.. Why are you suddenly asking me something like this?? What happened?? Kuch hua hai Kya??"

" Krishna told me that your hands are hurt and Chotey.. (she could not complete her sentence, as remorse over powered her emotions for suspecting her brother.) I am so sorry Khushi.. I should not have thought this.. Don't know what Chotey will think if he comes to know??

Khushi could feel how sadden Anjali was, she had no idea how to comfort her. Embracing Anjali softly Khushi patted her back..

"First stop crying Di.."

She should have understood, her brother can't hurt any woman physically!! She should have trust her brother..but the current situation and the relationship status between Arnav and khushi did not give her mind the time and patience to find the logic. She was too worried and came here directly to confront khushi.

Krishna said to Di..and that too a fake story!! Khushi could not understand why?? But anger did start boiling inside her..how could Krishna do this?? Why is he dragging Arnav in between them?? What ever issues they have, what's purpose of involving Arnav!! Not knowing the real truth, he just told Anjali whatever he imagined, not thinking this might spoil a brother-sister relationship. Khushi decided to talk to him the very next day to clear everything. After so many days, things are getting better!! She should try to preserve this ... 

Anjali left after some time, Kaira was adamant staying here to spend her day with her Cookie with whom she has not got some quality time since long. Kaira and Khushi were in Khushi's room as Khushi had no idea whether Arnav would be ok with mess in HIS room..! They were playing together, even Khushi was too happy finally meeting her partner and getting some time to spend with her.