Part 66

"What do you mean your family wants to meet me?? Why will they??", asked Nitya to Aman.

"You really don't have any idea Nitu??", countered back Aman..

"Ohh.. It seems I'm late today.. Did I miss anything??",.

It was Khushi who just reached at café where Aman and Nitya were sitting. Trio had plan to meet and Khushi was a bit late due to her own commitment towards work. Giving a puzzled look at Nitya who was staring angrily at a silent Aman, Khushi took a bite of cheese cake from Aman's plate making Nitya's jaw dropped..

"Here.. I !! Your only best friend is practically so tensed and you the world's worst best friend is eating cake.. How is it even possible Khushi??", Nitya almost screamed like a vamp in TV shows making Khushi and Aman shared a look then shaking their heads..

By then waiter reached and Khushi quickly placed her order before Nitya start to give her lecture once again.. She was really hungry being a foodie always.

"Khushiii.."

"Will you first stop screaming Nitya?? We are at public place.. You want others to know your details??"

"Let me tell you, why she is so hyper.. I just told her that my family wants to meet her and Look.. How idiotic she is behaving now??", Aman said on be half on Nitya.

Khushi looked back at Nitya..

"What's wrong Nitu??", this time Khushi did not tease her friend, gently kept her hand on her hand. Nitya looked away..

"What if they don't like me?? What if they don't consider me for Aman??"

"And why do you think so??"

"I don't know yaar.."

Shaking head Khushi got up from her chair and gave a tight hug!!

"You are so nice Nitu, none can dislike you.. I'm sure they are going to be super impressed meeting you.." (she smacked a kiss on Nitya's cheek, Nitya could not help but smiled seeing her gesture. And pulled her for another hug.)

"Khushi??"

"Now shut up Nitya.."

"Aww.. Give me a ticket guys.. I want to join!!"

Smilingly Aman wrapped his arms around Khushi and Nitya tightly, kissing on Nitya's temple..

"Imagine what would have happened if Arnav had been here..", Commented Aman making Nitya laughed. Of course they both know his nature. Khushi rolled her eyes at them.

"I'm 101% sure you would have been smacked on your face Aman hugging Khushi like this..."

"Shut up.. He is not like that.."

"Don't tell us.. We know better!!"

Khushi lightly hit Aman making them laugh..Affectionately Aman lightly pecked Khushi's hair as they all pulled for another bone crushing hug.

***********************

"I can't tell you how happy I am.. You should have been here Arnav, you should have seen their faces!!", spoke Khushi dreamily over phone to Arnav expressing her happiness for their best friends' togetherness..

Sitting on bed, she crossed her legs keeping her laptop aside.. It was a very nice day and she wanted to share every details with him. She wanted to talk to him, she wanted to hear him.

"I know Khushi..", added Arnav understanding her feeling. Aman had already mentioned before...

Their few minutes talk is like an anti depressant pill for him.