Part 49

"Office mein aur kahan??"

Khushi flared her nose angrily hearing his cold reply, his oh-so-cool attitude!!

" I want to meet you, come home now!!"

She ordered over phone, as if seeing him was not her need but his!! This time her words were coated with some rights which made Arnav feel reliable.

" Why are you so eager to meet me then??"

Arnav raised the valid question hearing her.

Khushi hardly calls him, and specially during office hour she never gives him any call!! But today her sudden wish to meet him, give him a confusion state of mind!!

" That's none of your business.."

" Excuse me.. You want to meet me and when I want the reason and what do you say that's none of my business?? Find the logic Khushi.."

Khushi groaned, why can't he just agree to her, what's the need of arguing with her?? Does she always disturb him?? She does not remember her disturbing him, and if today she asks him to come early what's a big deal!! She just wants to meet him, then he can go back and do whatever he wished!!

" I want to meet you in an hour Arnav.. Bye."

She did not wait for him to reply and hanged up the call!! Arnav could not believe she was trying to control him, the same girl who had once no interest to talk to him this time sounds so Desperate to meet him!! Arnav shook his head. Leaning behind on headrest of his chair, Arnav closed his eyes.

He heard the knock sound, opening his eyes Arnav looked ahead only to see his PA Ashis standing there waiting for him to start the meeting. On one hand, he could not ignore the meeting on other hand he had no interest to deny her wish which was this time wrapped with Authority and Rights, though he never had thought to let anyone trying to control him, but this time his mind did not raise any reluctance when she openly did so!! He so wanted to join her..

Khushi was back at home, Anita was watching TV, Khushi joined her. Her mobile beeped, Khushi checked the message,

"I might be late..Meeting came up.. Arnav"

Khushi felt like throwing away that phone after reading this message. But she tried to control her rage rising inside her, leaning on Anita's shoulder Khushi asked

" Maa.."

" Hmm.."

" There is a very nice couple I met these days, they are returning back to Mumbai. I want to give them some gift, what should I gift them?"

" Give them some sweets.. It will give you all a sweet memory to cherish And sweets also always come to first preference when something new starts.."

Khushi nodded her head.

******************

Nitya hurriedly got down from cab and started to proceed towards the broker's office. Her mother and she wants to shift some where, where it will be easy for them to travel to their respective working places. Even the old house where they are staying, was now having some water related problem. Her mother insisted on shifting to another house.

"Nitya??"

She stopped hearing her name at this place!! She turned around and saw Aman!! Aman came forward- Hii..

Nitya smiled- Hi..

" You..here??"

" Yup.. Actually we are thinking to shift to a new house..So came to meet the broker!!"