Part 17

Two days had been passed between the revelation of Puchpuch's real identity. Khushi was on other hand trying her best to escape from his sights. She can't take the risk of coming in front of him and face his wrath. He was going to take his revenge, then why to be hurry!! She should save herself till that moment till she can..

It was Sunday morning. Khushi had a tiredSaturday. She takes painting classes near by an art school in every Sunday and Saturday. When she returned yesterday she was totally drained out and just fell flat on bed, did not even wake up when Anita called her for dinner.

Now too she was not even in a mood to get up and start her day. she was laying lazily on her cozy bed, under blanket. She likes to cover herself from head to toe and sleep!!

Arnav reached back home after finishing his morning, standing at door way he stopped for a moment to have a grip on his unsteady breathing. Sipping water from his sipper he was about to close the door to enter in, but suddenly a girl reached there- Wait..wait..

Arnav raised his brow high seeing a stranger at his home and that too asking him not to shut the door of his house.

Arnav- Excuse me..

But the girl was not in a state to hear anything, she was lost in her word..seeing this greek god standing in front of her carrying his glory. She gulped down her saliva, when she saw that particular sweat bid falling from his hair, making it way on his forehead to nose, then directly jumping down towards his neck and followed down!!!

Arnav was a bit annoyed seeing the way she was directly staring at him with this look, her eyes popping out.. Wasshe insane??

Arnav clicked his finger- Excuse me Miss..

The girl said dreamily- Nitya..Nitya Sinha..

Arnav- So??

Nitya brought back to world hearing this from him, controlling herself she said- Umm.. Actually Khushi se milna hai..

"Like Khushi..she has made her type friends too.. Annoying girls!!"

Thought Arnav shaking his head.

He moved away a bit and said giving Nitya enough space to walk in- So rahi hogi sayad.. Aur to kuch hai nehi uske pas..

"Aur tum desh ki PM ho..The most busy person right??"

Arnav turned around hearing a sarcasm. There was Khushi standing near the steps of stairway, staring at him angrily as if to eat him alive. How could he taunt her at behind ?? And what does he want to prove, does not she have work to do and sitting idly?? For his kind information, she wanted to tell him a long list of what does and what she is capable of doing..

Arnav replied while crossing the distance between them- At least I don't wake up this late.. It's a  bad habit, you know what.. Take a free advice from me, do some jogging and exercise.. Dil aur dimag dono thik rahega.. And health also by the way..

Khushi- You meant to say my mind and heart is not in a proper condition now??

Arnav shuddered his shoulder- Wo to ECG ya EEGke bad pata chalega kitna thik kitna kharab...

Her jaw dropped!! This is heights of insulting her. How could he talk toher like this??

She threw an angry glare at him, before dragging Nitya with her towards her room and saying- Chal Nitya.. Kuch log khud ko kuch jyada smart samjhte hai..

Arnav replied back- Samjhata nehi main hun..

Khushi- Yeah..Yeah.. Whole world knows, specially Mr.Puchpuch.. (she gave him a teasing smile.. )