Part 85

Scribbling on a white sheet, Arnav inhaled deeply and leaned behind on backrest. It's been three days of his father telling him about Sheeshmahal matter and his meeting with Vikram Singh, but till now he was unable to confront Khushi regarding this. Something was stopping him each time he tried to speak to her on this matter, what if he ended up hurting her feeling and sentiment!! Khushi was a very sensitive person and a complicated one as well, what if she took this in a wrong way and ended up distancing herself from him. He can even think of any obstacle and hindrance in between them after coming so far with her.

He knew and understood her hatred and anguish towards Sheeshmahal, for her father and for her past. She was never ready to face it forget about thinking about it. She is happy in her present, how right is it to ruin her happiness of her present because obviously knowing these entire things she will be gloomy!!

But what about those people who were related to this matter directly, Like Vikram Singh said, what if this affects their lives in a negative way. Will he be able to forgive himself then.. But can he hurt his wife for them at the same time??

He was frustrated and totally disturbed. Neither he could talk to Khushi nor he could hide this from her.

***********************

Laying on bed on her tummy, Khushi was reading a nonfiction book. The content was interesting, right then her phone rang. Not seeing the id, she answered happily.

" Hello.."

"Hello Khushi!!"

She became aware, quickly checked the caller-id and saw "Krishna" flashing on screen. Gritting her teeth, she took her phone to her ear.

" Why are you calling me again and again Krishna?? How many times should I tell you so that you can understand?? Stop disturbing me calling me again and again.."

"Why do you reject my calls each time??"

Scratching her scalp, Khushi sat on bed.

" Should I entertain your calls then?? Especially knowing on what topic we would be discussing!! And..(She heard beeping sound, quickly checked her phone and found incoming call from Arnav.) Arnav is calling me.. Good bye!!"

Not waiting to hear anything, she ended that call while dialing Arnav's number.

"Hi.." (she said chirpily as Arnav answered the call.His one call and that was a medicine to cure her worries.)

" Busy hai Aap??"

She finds it adorable each time Arnav calls her as "Aap" not "Tum" like he normally addresses her.

" Bilkul nehi.. "(Not at all.) She shook her head.

" Good.. Come to office, we will lunch together.. It's been as if years we have lunch together.."

Khushi replied saluting him as if he was present in front of her.

" Jaisi Aap ki marji mere Akka.. "(As you wish my lord.)

A little smile appeared on Arnav's lips.

" Come soon.. I'm waiting!!"

Angrily throwing the phone on bed, Krishna threw a vase towards that family album which was taken during some festival time where Singhanias and Raizadas were present including Khushi except Arnav as he was absent then.

*******************

She never needs his permission to enter in his cubicle; Khushi directly walked in and found Arnav engrossing in laptop screen. Arnav looked up seeing her, he quickly shut down his laptop which made Khushi feel a bit weird but she brushed that thought away.