Part 79

"But what's the new issue they are finding now Tarun??", asked an irritated Khushi over phone to her team member regarding the new issues that the producer has raised suddenly relating to the selection between some contemporary touch in set. None would like to hear complaints as the very first thing in the morning. Her mood became foul just after this.

Her team mate, Tarun explained the situation and asked her to reach at set soon. Replying positively Khushi grumpily pushed away her comforter from her and sat on bed resting on backrest, with closed eyes. 

Finishing his morning dose of jogging, Arnav returned back in room, sipping his drink from the sipper. Khushi opened her eyes hearing the door sound, keeping his mobile and headphone on coffee table Arnav was about to rush for shower as he was sweating badly, Khushi stopped him.

" Ruko.. Today I'll take shower first, I have to leave soon."

Arnav moved away letting Khushi go first. Khushi rushed to washroom after grabbing a pair of her dress. After almost 10 minutes, she came out and directly started keeping her things in her bag hastily. Arnav who was reading newspaper, asked seeing her rushing for work in such hurry.

" Relax Khushi.. Nothing is going to be solved soon, if you behave like this, it might only complex any problem."

Shaking her head, Khushi replied while tying her hair in bun as her hair did nothing but disturbed her falling on her face, diverting her concentration.

" No.. If I don't hurry, I'm going to hear earful today."

She did not give Arnav any chance to say anything and took her bag.

" Bye.. See you in evening."

The hug that she gave to him did not last even for a whole one second, Arnav just shook his head at her antics and moved towards window after she left, where he could see Khushi taking her scooty out from garage and saying something, probably to Mumma, as Arnav could not see the face. She likes to ride two wheelers than four wheelers. It as if gave some freedom to her in open air. He noticed she was about to go without wearing helmet, he quickly rushed towards coffee table and grabbed his phone.

"Where is your helmet?? First wear and then go."

Khushi scrunched her eyebrow, sitting on her scooty she looked up towards the window of their room and found Arnav staring at her, Arnav continued.

" That helmet will not directly come on your head if you stare me like this Khushi.. Stop being silly."

Khushi got alerted hearing his voice over phone near her ear, twisting her lips she said.

" I will wear later.. I have to go now. Stop being so strict sometimes.."

" By now you would have worn that helmet Khushi.. Get down and wear, unless come inside right now.. Choice is yours.."

He was not in a mood to take any chance regarding her safety, safety should come first.. If there will not be life, how are you going to do any work!! His mind gave him this logic and he found that appropriate one too. Khushi made face, did he give her any other choice than one??

"Ok.. Fine!!"

He found her wearing her helmet, Khushi looked up at him "Can-I-Go-Now??", she gave this kind of look, Arnav waved his hand while smile appeared on her lips.

Sometime being dominated, sometime being controlled, sometime giving the other one to rule over you.. too can give you happy feeling, she had not known earlier. Though she always openly says she does not like it when Arnav behaves a little strict with her, but secretly she admires his that trait too.. After all who would not like to be pampered!!