Part 108 (Epilogue)

Epilogue... 5 years later!!

The sound of soft giggle followed by muffle voice from the entrance of kitchen made Khushi smile too knowing the actual source of this. Wiping her hands, she moved ahead..

"Hey Buddy!!"

She was welcomed with more laugh, sitting on floor their 10 months old son Arush, flashed his million dollar beautiful smile cutely.

"Aaaa.. Maa..maa.. maaa!!"

Wearing a denim shorts and a baby pink Tshirt he was looking as cuter as ever.

Her smile doubled, kneeling down at Arush's level, Khushi made him stand up. Arush stood up holding his mother's support. He had learned to stand up with support a few days back and that too with the presence of his father which made him almost go crazy seeing his little boy's new achievement!!

Stroking his chubby cheeks, Khushi kissed his forehead moving aside his thick soft locks. Her eyes roamed on her son's face.

 Anita Mumma says Arush has her eyes and Arnav's lips.

 Khushi smiled, each time she sees their son, her mind takes her back to that day when she was admiring Arush's father's picture of his childhood. Arush looks like a replica of young Arnav, chubby and eatable!!

" What are you doing here Buddy??"

Arush raised his little hand and touched his mother's face. He loves to touch his mother's face, just like his father does!! Khushi smiled at his gesture, taking his little chubby palm she planted a loud kiss there.

" You remember today you are going to meet Kaira Di, Shayera Di and Arpit?? Don't you??"

Shayera was 4.5 years old daughter of Anjali and Karan and Arpit was 2 years old cute son of Nitya and Aman. Being youngest among all,  Arush was successful drawing everyone's attention and admiration. Kaira and Shayera love him a lot while Arpit and Arush sometimes compete with each other. Their MALE-EGO some time comes in between.

Arush garlanded his little arms around Khushi's neck as she picked him up in her arms from ground.

" Let's go and give medicine to Dadi.. Ok??"

Arush was nibbling a soft toy, saliva ran down from his mouth. Khushi rolled her eyes, taking wipes she wiped his face.

" Done??" (she tickled him.)

Arush laughed.

" Maa..maa.."

" Yes, Mamma ki Jaan.."

Arush can't call Mumma at once, he breaks in middle while speaking!! Till now he has learned only two words.. One is Maa..maa.. And second one is Baa..baa!!

 Only almighty would have known how but first word of Arush was Baa..baa.. At first all thought he was calling his grandfather imitating his mother, but next when he called that staring at his father and crawling towards him, all were amused seeing that!! That day Khushi tried to make him say Papa, but Arush being Arush, inheriting the stubborn attitude of his mother called Arnav as Baa..baa only and repeatedly amusing both Arnav and Khushi.. Later Arnav started finding it adorable and an exclusive offer from his son!!

Filling a glass of water, keeping that on tray Khushi started moving towards Anita's bed room. Anita Maa was suffering from joint pain these days. Seeing his Dadi, Arush squealed in happiness.

" Errr..aaaa.."

Anita smiled at her grandson and extended her arms to take her baby boy from Khushi. None leaves a single chance to let go to pamper their little Baby Boy. Arush lunched himself in her embrace.