Part 102

Tara was walking along the road, she was feeling dejected these days, may be she was feeling insecure as well. But that was more than normal, was not that?? She was a normal human being. She was trying to make her understand. Emotion is nothing but the very healthy way to manipulate your heart.

Each time she had tried to manipulate her heart trying to cope with situation, the opposite thing happened. She did not know whether Khushi being Garima's daughter was disturbing her, or Garima's daughter is no other than but Arnav's wife was hurting her more. She was emotionally disturbed.

She was never someone who keeps grudges in heart against someone for long. She tries to accept life than arguing with life. She is open and believes in delivering her heart openly. When she had gone to Arnav to pour her heart in front of him, she did not do this because she wanted him to accept her or start loving her. When she planned to move on, she never planned to think bad either for Arnav or for Khushi. In real she has never thought anything bad for either of them.

Feeling can't be imposed and Tara knows this.

But suddenly this revelation that too then when she was trying to be strong, happened only to make her feel like Life is taking her as granted. This secret could have come out earlier but no.. Why did this happen at this point of time only?? Did it happen, just to make her prove that she is someone who loses even before gain!! 

Suddenly a red car stopped in front of her jerking her. Tara looked up. Her eyes crashed with a pair of green eyes staring at her from inside the car.

Tara looked away.

" What now Aryan??"

Aryan Desai works in same office where Tara works. He had joined office few months back. Their first meeting was over coffee in office canteen. Aryan was a nice, helpful and happy man. Though Aryan had never confessed openly but Tara knew what this man feels for her apart from mere office colleague relationship. But her current messed up emotions, her inner fear of falling in LOVE for 2nd time always restricts her to accept Aryan's gesture openly. She has started doubting her own fate!!

" Nice weather.. Beautiful woman.. What about some hot coffee??(he opened door for Tara..) Don't worry, I'll pay for this coffee.."

Tara groaned.

" ARYAN!!"

" Aww.. I loved it."

Tara became conscious.

" Just drive back to your house.."

" Ohh.. You want to have my hand made coffee then?? I don't mind Tara.."

Tara sighed, winning this man was difficult.

" Fine.. But it's a simply coffee meet only."

" Who better than me knows that??" (He whispered himself though Tara heard him too.)

***************************

Khushi and Nitya were busy selecting sarees and dresses. Aman was either complimenting Nitya or rejecting.. But Arnav was just present there for only name sake. He was not participating with anything. His inner turmoil was slowly eating him, he was mentally too disturbed. Each time Khushi tries to make him feel better, that makes him feel more guilty that he is hiding something so crucial from her.

 Why was he even trying to hide this fact from Khushi?? He was looking here and there.

Khushi noticed that uneasiness on his face, what's killing him like this?? Excusing from Nitya she came to him and held his hand entwining their fingers. Arnav looked at her, then at their joined hands.