Part 11

It did not take longer for Arnav to recognize her voice- So got some break from your precious school trip program?? (he asked tauntingly.)

Khushi- Tum?? What are you doing with Di's phone?? Give her back..(she commanded!!)

Arnav- Kyun?? Are you scared to talk to me or you think you can also fool me by the name of this school trip like you Mumma and others?? (he came to his question straight.)

She frowned hearing him.

Khushi- What do you mean by that Arnav?? When did I fool Mumma??

Arnav- You wanna hear it from you..Fine , I do not have any problem with that.. But would you like to hear??(he asked angrily.)

Khushi bite her lips, may be he by then had guessed the reason but she was not ready to hear anything from him relating to this. This will hurt her EGO!! But on other hand she was so eager to hear from him!! Then should she chose to ask him or not?? That was so confusing for her at that moment.

Khushi- Are you threatening me Arnav?? And what do you think what's that reason behind this trip of mine??

Arnav- You are hiding from me Khushi.. Admit it!!( he was sounding serious and a bit of over confident.)

Khushi could feel that, may be he was right but right now what's important is to show him, he is wrong.

Khushi- Wrong Arnav.. I'm not hiding from you. (she was confident whatever she was saying.)

Arnav- To batao, kyun gayi ho??(he demanded a reply from her.)

Khushi- I'm neither hiding from you nor fooling anyone!! I love myself very much Arnav, and right now I'm doing that, to keep myself away from your HARSH behavior!!

He was expecting an honest reply from her, her reply was not a dishonest one either..At least as per her POV.

Is not he behaving that way these days?? So why to hurt yourself, it's better to be away!! She is not someone that, he will always pour out his anger on her whatever the reason behind of this!! Does she do this?? If not, then why him??

She wined her own debate with herself!!

Arnav could feel his fingers curling in a tight fist. She has pressed his wrong nerve.

Arnav- Ohh.. Now my behavior is harsh one, then who is the one whose behavior soothes you??

Khushi- Bohot hai Arnav.. Lekin sayad meri achi kismet hai ya tumahri buri, tum un mein se ek nehi ho..(But to either my good luck or your bad luck.. you are not there is that list. )

His eyes were spitting fire, her words were doing nothing right now than evoking his frustration. He did not wait to hear more and hanged up the call. Throwing Anjali's phone where it was kept before, he rushed to his room, closed the door of room with such a bang that Anjali and Anita who were in kitchen flinched hearing such a noise and rushed out to see what happened!!

Khushi and her friends retired to room after dinner and some gala time. Khushi was searching for something in her bag, when something fell from her bag. Nitya saw that and picked up- Hey..What is this doing in your bag??(She asked Khushi seeing that broken watch.)

Khushi looked at her palm, she quickly snatched that. Pushing in her bag, she whispered- Nothing.. Just a broken piece of something that was once dearer to me.

Arnav threw the book from shelf in anger- How could she talk to me like this?? What does she think of herself??

Anjali knocked the door hearing such sounds, Arnav screamed from inside- Don't disturb me Di..