Part 92

Next day, it was early morning. Arnav stirred in his sleep, he was having a minute pain on his forehead where he had wound. With closed eyes he moved his hand upward touching his own forehead, when he opened his eyes after a minute or two found the other side of bed empty. He quickly searched for his phone to see the time and found it was 5.45AM.

He was taken aback, usually Khushi never wakes up this early as per his knowledge at least. He looked around raising himself a little on bed and supporting himself on his elbow and found her standing by window watching a usual morning scenario of world. He remembered he had actually found her waking up before him apart from today was, that day when he was leaving for Singapore. That day she was disturbed both mentally and emotionally. And it did not take longer for him to understand her early rising today.

Dragging up himself from bed, Arnav moved forward at her direction. Though he teases her for her late sleeping habit, but in real he takes advantages of her habit a bit more as he gets his own time and space to admire his wife without any disturbance from her end. Sometime he even talks to her as he thinks conversing with her while she sleeps is quite easier than normally!! Because an awake Khushi hardly lets you speak.

He came and stood beside her, she has folded her arms against her chest, her hair slightly damp!! Was she done with her shower too?? He was again amused.

"What happened??"

Khushi was startled hearing him suddenly and turned her head. Arnav raised his brow, Khushi gave a smile in return.

" Nothing!!"

"Your this nothing tells me many more things.. So speak up Khushi.  What's disturbing you this much??"

Khushi asked after a pause done with scanning her husband's face.

" Tum thik ho na Arnav??" 

Though Arnav wished to reply her her verbally , but stopped and completely turned her towards him holding her by her arms. Khushi was not in a state to comprehend his sudden change in action.

" Kya kar rahe ho??"

Asked Khushi who had some how guessed his next move, seeing him pinning her against wall but gently and bending his head down at her level. In next instance she found herself closing her eyes as his lips touched her. Her fingers held him by his forearm pulling him gently and obeying his wife's convey Arnav moved closer touching her body with his. 

After a few moments later , Arnav pulled back and watched her face, specially her crimson red cheeks. Her eyes were down unable to meet his. His lips curved seeing the same reaction from her side after their each intimacy. Some time that makes him think again that, this was the same girl in his arms who was so shy to meet his eyes directly when other time she never leaves a chance to fight with him, arguing with him on silliest topic, irritates him playing with his tolerance level and so on..!!

"Stop blushing Dammit.. (He stroked her cheek tickling her nerves even more and added.) Seeing you blushing like this is giving me many more wild ideas.."

Her eyes snapped wide.

" No.. Not now!!" (she almost screamed..)

Arnav chuckled.

" Yeah.. I know that we can't do that right NOW!! (her lips curved and she looked away.) That's why go and get ready, and come with me to park."

Where Arnav goes for his morning jogging which was at 20 minutes distance from RM.

"Why?? (she moved away from his grip.) I'm not going to jog for sure.. I hate this concept of burning calories after eating. Ok??"

"I can see that.." (he said roaming his eyes on her from head to toe.)