Part 95

"Nitya seem too happy.. In deed they both are too smitten by each other.. Are not they??", asked Khushi happily through mirror to Arnav,  while brushing her hair before going to bed.

Arnav was busy staring at his wife rather listening to her praising anyone, he seem totally lost in her. Does he have any reason to listen any other topic when his topic of interest is standing in front of him?? Hearing no response from him, Khushi turned around from mirror.

" Arnav.. Where are you lost??"

Her loud voice made him jerk from his lost thought, he shook his head.

" Nothing.. Khushi, just come. I'm really sleepy now." (He leaned behind against backrest.)

Khushi nodded her head, keeping her hair brush back she came to bed and sat in front of Arnav curling her both legs and said excitedly.

" You know, Nitya was telling me Aman came to her place sharp at 12 to wish her.. Are not they adorable??"

" Adorable!!  That Aman is actually mad, totally."

He said while pulling Khushi beside him and laid down on bed. Khushi raised her face.

" Why so??"

" You know what he was telling me when we both were alone.. (Khushi raised her brow suspiciously,  Arnav's one arm was around her waist.) He was sharing his experience with me regarding  his first Kiss with Nitya.. (There was three perfect O on Khushi's face, Arnav continued further..) And his planning for his marriage and honeymoon..Of course a beach and.."

Before Arnav could say anything, Khushi smacked his arm.

"And you were listening to him?? So mean!! Poor Aman..he was not in his sense, but YOU!!"

Saying so Khushi laid back on bed, while Arnav asked himself where was his fault in all these. Did he ask Aman to share his thoughts or encourage him?? Rather he himself put a full stop there not wishing to know Aman and Nitya's personal life!! But here.. his wife found his fault!! How fair is that??

" You are too hypercritical Khushi.."

" Haww.. How could you say so??"

Arnav replied imitating her voice.

" Haww.. The way you complemented me just a moment back!!"

Khushi twisted her lips unpleasantly, few seconds passed. Khushi asked turning to Arnav's side.

" By the way, what are you planning to give them as their wedding gift??"

Arnav turned his face towards her.

" I don't know.. There is still time for it!!"

Khushi grinned.

" I think, we should gift them their honeymoon trip as wedding gift!! You were saying Aman's liking for beach and so.."

Arnav laughed.

" Ok.. Then decided it."

Khushi nodded her head, coming close she put her head on his arm while Arnav started caressing her silky locks.

" Where will we be going for our vacation Arnav??" (Khushi asked after a prolong pause.)

" We!! Are we going anywhere?? Really?? (he teased her and in return got a light slap on his chest.) Tum batao.. Where should we go?? Beach destination like Aman was referring.." (he teased her more.)

Khushi shook her head.

" Nope.. Vacation on beach has now become a customary trend.. I don't wish such place.. We will visit some beautiful, artistic, splendid place.. Just a perfect place not too cheesy type.. Ok??"