Part 70

Leaning against his chair, Arnav connected the intercom.

"Lily.. In my cabin.."

Within a few minutes, Lily reached. She smiled at Arnav, to which Arnav raised his brow.. For Lily, Arnav was the best Boss!! He hardly gets angry with them though gets annoyed sometimes. He understands his employees and tries to be amiable. A leader is not someone who commands people he is someone who motivates people and lead them in a proper way. Arnav wanted to play this role rather than carrying any legacy of angry business man identification. 

"What?? I hope you do your work other than just smiling Lily..", shaking head Arnav asked as Lily handed him a file. She was a nice girl and of course has some tickling feeling for Arnav apart from playing his PA role.. And Lily gets happier each time he addresses her by her name.. She behaved like a fool. 

" Of course I do work Boss, unless you would have thrown me out by now.."

"Don't praise yourself much.. And arrange my ticket to New Delhi at the earliest.."

"Why Boss ?? Are you going back to Delhi??"

"Unless why will I ask you Lily?? Use brain sometimes too.."

It was not a angry tone, he really does not believe in treating employees rudely. After all you work and earn because of your employees, you should respect them if you intent respect in return. Pouting her lips sadly, Lily turned to leave..

"Wait.. How is your baby sister now??", asked Arnav as he suddenly remembered this. Lily was asking for early leave earlier.

"She is doing fine Boss.."

"Great.. You send her medical form to accounts. They will sanction her medical fees.."

"Ohh.. My goodness!! Thank you so much Boss.."

Arnav rolled his eyes, as Lily stood in front of showing her 32 teeth.

"And don't forget my ticket Lily.."

"Of course Boss.. and your return ticket?? "

"Yeah.. The very next day.."

**************************

Falling on sand, Arnav sat on same place where Khushi and he had visited before. Her face just played in front of his eyes as he shut his eyes for a moment. To what extent, he was going connected and attached to her he had, he had no words to describe. It was as if not only his heart, each cell in his body was now committed to her for eternity. They had never had video call for all these days thinking that would do nothing but add fuel to their already ignited longing for each other.

He still can't believe he was so much in love with his Wife!!

But he knew, it was true. He was in deep love with his wife and same from her side also..

Her confession over phone.. ""Shadi Tum Se Aur Pyaar Apne Pati Se Ho Gaya Hai..".. These words were again and again playing in his ears. Does she realize what effects her words have left on him?? She had tickled his nerve and his desire to hold her in his arms. Only his wife can confess her feeling to him that too the most weird way!! 

He shook his head.

But he did never mind, he wanted her in all way not asking for a change!! Because if she does change, then she will not be the same woman with whom he has fallen for. He wants to grow old with her like this, he wants them to grow with each other as individual and as husband and wife as well!! 

His phone beeped, he checked it. It was from his lawyer. He wanted to buy this apartment in Singapore. He was not ready to share that apartment, that room, that balcony, that bed and those meomories with anyone to spoil it!! This place holds a lot of importance to him and he wanted to treasure it.